Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

The California Energy Commission officially replaced AB 1103 with AB 802, shifting the requirements for energy consumption disclosure. As of June 1, 2018, owners of properties larger than 50,000 square feet are required to disclose energy consumption annually by requesting a report from their utility company. We sat down with Emily Murray, a partner at Allen Matkins, and Alyssa Engstrom, an associate at Allen Matkins, for an exclusive interview to find out more about the requirements under AB 802 and what property owners need to know.

Kelsi Maree Borland


Don't miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed commercial real estate decisions. Join GlobeSt.com now!

  • Free unlimited access to GlobeSt.com's trusted and independent team of experts who provide commercial real estate owners, investors, developers, brokers and finance professionals with comprehensive coverage, analysis and best practices necessary to innovate and build business.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now

Copyright © 2018 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.