In preparation for our Women of Influence special feature and retreat, Real Estate Forum is putting a spotlight on the achievements of women in commercial real estate. Due to the overwhelming entries in our longstanding roster of exceptional women professionals—including our selection of Women of Influence, Women to Watch and Hall of Fame—we are now collecting nominations across a number of fields, with the awards to be presented at our inaugural GlobeSt.ELITE Women of Influence Conference.
Since 1983, the Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence has recognized remarkable commercial real estate professionals who have significantly influenced the market or had outstanding successes in the past year. It is in that spirit that we’re launching our first-ever Women of Influence Conference will celebrate the women who drive the commercial real estate industry forward.
Those of you familiar with the Women of Influence entry process will notice a number of changes to this year’s submission form:
- All nominees will be considered specific awards, which will be appointed at the Judges’ discretion.
- The individual awards include 14 categories specific to individual roles or fields within commercial real estate and 7 Special Recognition Awards.
- One of our Special Recognition Awards will be given to a male CRE professional. Men nominated for Ally of the Year should be those who have exhibited an exceptional commitment to furthering gender equality, diversity and inclusiveness within their companies and the industry at large.
- All finalists for the individual awards will be recognized within Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence issue with one winner selected per category at our Women of Influence Gala Dinner held on July 10.
- There is no limit to the number of entrants a firm can nominate, and individuals selected in recent years may submit again this year.
- Submitters may nominate an individual for as many categories as they deem fit.
Click here to nominate now.
➤➤ Join the GlobeSt.com Women of Influence 2019 conference July 10th and 11th in Broomfield, CO, which celebrates the women who drive the commercial real estate industry forward. The event will address the critical role of women in the CRE business. Click here to register and view the agenda.