True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also by the way their employees feel about them. As part of our upcoming Leadership Issue, Real Estate Forum is giving CRE professionals a chance to tell us what they think about their supervisors.
All successful leaders share similar qualities: ambition, financial prowess, people skills, etc. We’re also looking for individuals who are not only accomplished, but are likable, inspirational, innovative and who lead by example. Those one-in-a-million leaders who are not only a boon for their organizations, but also professionals whom others are clamoring to work with, and for.
We will profile the winning bosses in each category in the June 2019 Leadership Issue of Real Estate Forum.
What You Need to Know
- This contest is open to any executive-level professional (from management to C-suite) who leads, and has a significant decision-making role for, a commercial real estate company, the commercial real estate-focused division of a larger company, or a major division within a larger commercial real estate company.
- To enter, click through to the nomination form via the ”Submit an Entry” button or “Nominate Now” page. You’ll be asked to fill out a few fields and then enter your nomination in up to 5 of the 12 categories provided.
- Each category must have its own entry (no more than 750 words) in order to be considered.
- If a company’s leadership is split between two executives, you may nominate them as a team.
- Each nominee will be automatically entered into the running for “CRE’s Best Boss.” The information provided in the Testimonials section of the entry form will be a major factor in determining the overall winner.
*Please contact Erika Morphy with questions about eligibility and the selection process.