Large employers are holding off on making plans to bring their staff back to the workplace, according to a recent member survey from the Pacific Business Group on Health.

Coronavirus infections have been steadily declining in the U.S. since late July. But thanks to a nationwide increase that began in mid-June, 57% of companies said they were put return-to-work plans on hold until circumstances change. The other 43% said they are continuing to plan for bringing employees back to the worksite, with multiple enhanced safety measures in place.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
  • Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
  • Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
  • 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications

*May exclude premium content
Already have an account?


NOT FOR REPRINT

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.

Dan Packel

Dan Packel is an editor on the Business of Law desk at ALM. He writes a weekly briefing for Law.com, "The Law Firm Disrupted," on change and innovation in the legal marketplace. He is based in Philadelphia. Contact him at [email protected]. On Twitter at @packeld

More from this author

GlobeSt Net Lease Spring 2024Event

This conference brings together the industry's most influential & knowledgeable real estate executives from the net lease sector.

Get More Information
 

GlobeSt

Join GlobeSt

Don't miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed commercial real estate decisions. Join GlobeSt.com now!

  • Free unlimited access to GlobeSt.com's trusted and independent team of experts who provide commercial real estate owners, investors, developers, brokers and finance professionals with comprehensive coverage, analysis and best practices necessary to innovate and build business.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join GlobeSt

Copyright © 2024 ALM Global, LLC. All Rights Reserved.