ROCKWALL, TX-KDC broke ground June 15 on a 16,600-square-foot medical facility for Texas Health Presbyterian Rockwall. Upon completion, the medical office building will contain an emergency room, diagnostic and laboratory resources and space for physician offices.
According to a release detailing the project, the building will be completed in late 2012 and the emergency department – which will operate on a 24/7 schedule — will go online in early 2013. Corgan Architects is the project designer for the new Rockwall medical facility and MAPP Construction is the general contractor. Broker Austin Lewis represented KDC during the transaction.
The emergency room will have all capabilities of Texas Health Rockwall’s on-campus emergency room. Patients who need to be admitted will be transferred via ambulance directly to the hospital. Should a patient need specialized care, air transport will be arranged directly from the new emergency facility.
“We have seen a large growth in patients coming from the north Rockwall area and the surrounding northern communities,” says hospital president Cindy Paris in a statement. “Over the past year we’ve evaluated how we were serving those patients and determined that we could do more. After extensive discussions and planning we devised a plan that we are confident will provide the high quality care expected and still keep our patients close to home, where they want to be.”
“As project developer, we understand that the new medical facility is a critical expansion of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital’s services to the local community,” adds Nathan Golik, senior vice president of KDC in a prepared statement. “Now patients will be able to seek medical attention while staying in their community at a new facility designed to meet their needs.”
- Nextfort Ventures LLC broke ground on “project green box,” a close to 180,000-square-foot data center, after acquiring 8 acres from Sunstate Builders at 2600 W. Germann Rd. for $1.6 million. Andy Ogan, Nike Garlick and Mike McQuaid with Lee & Associates represented the seller and Pete Wentis with CBRE represented the buyer.
- 2815 Grand Realty Corp. purchased Mustang Market, a 4,350 square foot shopping center at 351 New FM 548 from T Forney Shafer LLC. Jennifer Pierson and Beth Pierson of CBRE represented the seller, Tabani Group. Alan Blair of REI Advisors represented the buyer.
- K&K Depeuter Investments LLC purchased a 6,300-square foot office/warehouse building at 14814 Park Almeda Dr. in the Southbelt Industrial Park. The seller, National Property Holdings LP, was represented by Clay Pritchett of NAI Houston. Nicholas Peterson of ICO Commercial represented the buyer.
- Saber Real Estate LLC purchased 8.1 acres on SH 288. . Seller TXI Operations LP was represented by Brad Lybrand of TGB Croswell. John Ferruzzo and Michael Keegan of NAI Houston represented the purchaser.
- Jamie Medress and Mark Ruble with Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services represented a private investor in the acquisition of a 15,525-square-foot Walgreens at 2811 E. Broadway Rd. The asset sold for $2.7 million.
- Denver-based Industrial Income Trust purchased a 302,640-square-foot distribution facility at 9704 W. Roosevelt Rd. Bob Buckley, Tracy Cartledge and Steve Lindley with Cassidy Turley BRE Commercial negotiated the $15.16 million cash sale on behalf of the owner, Prologis of Denver.
- A local investor purchased Matlock Center, a 40,068 square foot shopping center at 2851 Matlock Rd. from US Bank National Association. Jennifer Pierson and Beth Pierson of CBRE, with C-III Realty Services, represented the seller.
- DR Builders LLC sold 7,293 square feet at 1410 North McDonald to Marc Seymour. Stroud Arthur and Ryan Byrne of CBRE represented the seller.
- Louis Gigliotti sold a 15,000-square-foot facility at 1211 S. Highway 78 to Rental One. Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Tom Grunnah and Kyle Ward represented the seller. Steve Fithian with Sperry Van Ness represented Rental One.
- Tanella Family Chiropractic leased 2,738 square feet at 210 Central Expressway S. Paul Stockard with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- AllTex Staffing & Consulting leased 3,322 square feet at 2350 Airport Freeway from Shops Central LP. Warren Willey and Jordan Buis of CBRE represented the tenant. Jamie Klein with RM Crow represented the landlord.
- 750 Canyon leased 6,420 square feet of office space to Geoforce. James Esquivel and Blake Shipley with Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord, LaSalle Investment Management. Cushman & Wakefield’s Robbie Baty and Grant Pruitt represented the tenant.
- BOKA Powell LLC extended its 16,888-square-foot office lease at 8070 Park Lane. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Paul Whitman and Jon McNeil represented the tenant. Trey Smith and Ward Eastman with Cassidy Turley represented the landlord, Northwood PL Holdings LLC.
- Coppell Collision Repair LLC renewed 3,248 square feet and added 4,707 square feet of light industrial space at 11455 Newkirk St. Jason Miller with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, ML Capital Ltd., in the direct deal.
- Fibrwrap Construction Inc. leased 10,057 square feet of industrial flex space in Stoneridge Business Center 2, 9050 Autobahn Dr., from MM Industrial Stoneridge I LP. Jason Miller with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Canon Shoults of Holt Lunsford Commercial represented the landlord.
- Fluid Motion Sales Inc. leased 10,917 square feet at 11220 Grader St. from Teachers Insurance & Annuity. John Hendricks of CBRE represented the landlord.
- Finial Company, Inc. leased 60,000 square feet at 4030 LaReunion Pkwy. Blake Matthews and Brant Landry from Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Megaphone Studios leased 1,390 square feet at 17311 N. Dallas Pkwy. from Park Tree North, Ltd. Neal Puckett of CBRE represented the tenant.
- PMH TX Management LLC leased 3,006 square feet at 17110 Dallas Parkway. Jeff Smith with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Preston & Dake PC leased 2,158 square feet at 6060 N. Central Expressway from Prescott Realty. Burson Holman, Susannah Bame and Hunter Lee of CBRE represented the landlord. Nathan Rylander with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Smith Stern Friedman & Nelms leased 5,723 square feet at Parkway Office Center South, 14160 N. Dallas Pkwy. Alan Harrington and Steve McCoy with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Spiffy Cloud LLC leased 1,449 square feet at Lincoln Plaza from California State Teachers Retirement. Blaine Hale of CBRE represented the landlord. Mark Macy of Macy Newman Co. represented the tenant.
- United American Reporting Services leased 4,000 square feet at 1201 Elm St. Sanders Thompson with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Acumen Enterprises Inc. leased 9,700 square feet of warehouse space in Falcon Centre, 1707 Falcon Dr. from Owen Bros. Enterprises. Brian Pafford and Michael W. Spain with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord in the direct deal.
- Cisneros Restaurants Inc. leased the former Old Rips restaurant, a 3,500-square-foot space at West Berry Street and Cockrell Avenue, for a Los Vaqueros restaurant. Frank N. Bullock and Brad Gibbs with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Cisneros Restaurants, Inc. in the transaction. The landlord is Tug Hill Real Estate Partners LP.
- Fortune Rag Corp. leased 85,000 square feet at 3405 Navigation. The landlord, Navigation Realty Company, Ltd. was represented by Jon Michael and Ed Bane of NAI Houston. Michael Keegan of NAI Houston represented the tenant.
- Instyle Granite & Marble leased 19,500 square feet of industrial space at 4315 Dacoma St. Christopher Dray of Moody Rambin Investment Services Group represented the tenant. Chris DeZavallos represented the landlord, Triangle Brookhollow Partners.
- Beckett Corp. renewed 5,085 square feet of industrial flex space in Las Colinas Distribution Center Building 4, 3250 Skyway Circle North. Brian Pafford and James Miller with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, James Martino Childrens Ltd., in the direct deal.
- PulteGroup, Inc. leased 21,084 square feet at 4800 Regent Blvd. from Texas Desert Limited Partnership. John Woolsey and Searcy Ferguson of CBRE represented the tenant. Jeff Wood with Peloton represented the landlord.
- Teamline Sale Group Ltd leased 18,287 square feet at 3117 Skyway Circle North in Irving from Cobalt. Steve Trese and Adam Hammack of CBRE represented the landlord.
- PSC Industrial Outsourcing leased a 26,000-square-foot build-to-suit facility on nine acres from Levey Development & Construction. James E. Foreman and Louis “Beau” Kaleel of Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. represented the tenant.
- Elrod PLLC leased 6,997 square feet at Parkway Commons from Parkway Commons LP. Michael Dudley of CBRE represented the landlord. Sanders Thompson of Transwestern represented the tenant.
- First American Holdings Corp leased 2,791 square feet at Parkway Commons from Parkway Commons LP. Michael Dudley of CBRE represented the landlord.
- Plano DBE Ltd leased 1,895 square feet at 5072 Plano Parkway from Behringer Harvard Parkway Vista LP. Michael Dudley of CBRE represented the landlord.
- Preferred Imaging of Plano leased 2,950 square feet at 2205 N. Central Expressway. Jeff Smith with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Premier Pipe LLC leased 3,549 square feet at 5700 W Plano Pkwy. from ACRON Kingspark LP. Michael Dudley of CBRE represented the landlord. Ladd Webber III of The Webber Company represented the tenant.
- Smile Brands of Texas LP leased 4,158 square feet at Parkway Commons from Parkway Commons LP. Michael Dudley of CBRE represented the landlord. Jay Ceitlin of The Retail Connection represented the tenant.
- Expedited Logistics & Freight Service leased 9,750 square feet at 754 Port America Place from AMB. Steve Koldyke and Adam Hammack of CBRE represented the tenant. Gil Stroube with Lincoln Property Company represented the landlord.
THE COLONY, TX
- Datastar USA Inc leased 9,346 square feet at 5904 Stone Creek Dr. from Jackson-Shaw. Burson Holman and Adam Hammack of CBRE represented the landlord. Scott Morse with Colliers represented the tenant.
- LivingSocial leased 30,500 square feet at 250 S. Williams Circle for a call center. David A. Volk and Bruce A. Suppes of CBRE’s Tucson office represented the landlord, Kent Circle Investments LLC, in negotiating the five-year lease agreement. LivingSocial, based in Washington D.C., was represented by Steve Burman and Jay Farmer of Jones Lang LaSalle, also in Washington D.C., and Andrew Medley in the firm’s Phoenix office.
- Prescott Realty Group of Dallas signed new and renewal leases totaling more than 167,000 square feet at 110 West Seventh Place Tower. Completion of these lease deals makes 110 West Seventh Place Tower 96 percent leased for the office Tower portion of the building. The average term on each of the leases is 101 months. Michael Predovic and Derek Bateman of Trinity Corporate Real Estate Advisors represented the landlord on these transactions.
- Michael W. Davis joined Behringer Harvard as institutional sales director from Gorelick Brothers Capital in North Carolina. He previously worked with National City Bank in Cleveland; JPMorgan/Bank One Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago and Deerfield Capital Management.
- Tom Power and Todd Wallace have been promoted to executive vice president at SRS Real Estate Partners.