FORT WORTH-Everman Independent School District acquired the 53,652-square-foot headquarters campus of Avcor Health Care Products Inc., obtaining a mix of office, tech and warehouse space. The 25-year-old campus will be used for additional classroom space and administrative functions.
The property at 1520 Everman Pkwy. is less than two miles west of Everman ISD’s existing offices at 207 W. Barron Ave. Representing the seller was Karen Simon, executive vice president and managing partner of the Fort Worth office for Dallas-based Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services, Brian Scott, senior vice president, and Kevin J. Santaularia, president and CEO. Jordan Foster of Peyco Southwest Realty Inc. negotiated on behalf of the school district, which serves nearly 5,050 students from Everman, Forest Hill, Burleson and portions of south Fort Worth.
The campus features an 11,120-square-foot office building and a 42,542-square-foot structure with 21,000 square feet of office/tech space and the balance as warehouse space. The industrial area boasts three grade-level doors and a two dock-high doors plus a covered platform with a ramp.
- CPP Lincoln Court LLC sold 118,559 square feet of industrial space at 4800 & 4850 Little Rd. to an undisclosed buyer. Jennifer Pierson and Beth Pierson with CBRE represented the seller.
- HGT LP sold a 92-unit multifamily property at 2300 Ridge Run Rd. to Multifamily Equity Holdings LLC. Dirk Goris and Chris Deuillet with CBRE represented the seller.
- Chambers County Improvement District No. 1 acquired half an acre of industrial land at Cedar Crossing Industrial Park from Cedar Crossing LP. B. Kelley Parker, III, John F. Littman, Coe Parker and Tim M. Thomas of Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. represented the seller in the negotiations.
- BB&T Co. sold a 4,581-square-foot office building at 5017 Heritage Ave. in Heritage Glade Office Park to Chaxona LLC. Karen Simon and Brian Scott with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the seller. Tracy Stanley, an independent broker, represented the buyer.
- Texas Property Investors I LTD sold 56 units at 500 E Harwood to Multifamily Equity Holdings LLC. Dirk Goris and Chris Deuillet with CBRE represented the seller.
- Chisholm Trail Partners LP sold a 168-unit multifamily property at 8900 LaPalma Dr. to Multifamily Equity Holdings LLC. Seller representative was Dirk Goris and Chris Deuillet with CBRE.
- Hunter Circle LP sold a 144-unit multifamily property at 3236 Hunter Park Circle to Multifamly Equity Holdings LLC. Dirk Goris and Chris Deuillet with CBRE represented the seller.
- United Texas Bank sold an 8,060-square-foot office building on 0.49 acres at 4809 Brentwood Stair Rd. to Dr. Wayne Hey. Karen Simon, Brian Scott and Kevin J. Santaularia with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the seller in the direct deal.
- In-N-Out Burger purchased a 38,201-square-foot pad on the northeast corner of William D. Tate Avenue and State Highway 114. Mark Newman with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the buyer, In-N-Out Burger in the transaction. John Evans with John T. Evans Co. represented the seller, Ball Street JV and Tate Street JV.
LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Brazos Crossing Management LLC from Mexico purchased the 61,213-square-foot Brazos Crossing Shopping Center at 104 Highway 332 E. from Lake Jackson Crossing LP. The seller was represented by Christopher Winters and Crady Newton of Colliers International. The was represented by Emilio Guzman and Guillermo Anaya, also of Colliers International.
LAS CRUCES, NM
- Fallas Discount Stores closed escrow on a 30,625-square-foot former Toys’ R Us building at Lohman Avenue and Interestate 25. Fallas was represented by Darren Pitts and Dave Cheatham of Velocity Retail, and Richard Rizika of CBRE in Los Angeles. The building was owned by Shottenstein Property Group.
- Altom Transport, Inc. bought a 14,160-square-foot office/warehouse on 8,7 acres in Bayport North Industrial Park, 4700 New West Dr. B. Kelley Parker III, John F. Littman, Coe Parker and Tim M. Thomas with Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc.’s Houston office represented the seller, DTMT One LLC in the transaction.
- A Mountain Song LLC dba Desert Song Yoga & Massage Center acquired a 5,883-square-foot building at 3232 N. 20th Street from Local #769 IBEW. Sperry Van Ness LLC represented the buyer.
- 1991 Park Springs Townhomes sold a 148-unit asset at 900 S. Medalist Circle to Multifamily Equity Holdings LLC. Dirk Goris and Chris Deuillet with CBRE represented the seller.
- Carter’s Children’s Clothing signed a 3,989-square-foot lease at Paseo del Norte shopping center at the corner of Coors Bypass and Paseo del Norte. Darren Pitts with Velocity Retail and Dawn Greiner from SRS Real Estate Partners represented Carter’s in the transaction, and Michael Armijo Butler of Base 5 Retail represented Kimco Realty, the landlord.
- Ayoka signed a 1,736-square-foot office lease located at 1161 W Corporate Dr. Theron Bryant with SCM Real Estate Services represented the landlord in this transaction.
- Lone Star Dental Lab leased 1,390 sf of office space at 1603-35 W. Division St. from SA Challenger. Karen Simon and Brian Scott with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord in the direct deal.
- Beyond Therapy & Wellness leased 1,272 square feet of office space in Brown Trail Tower, 2921 Brown Trail from Cube Holdings. Karen Simon and Erik Blais with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord. Roger Smeltzer of Vision Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Bonanza Resources (Texas) Inc. leased 3,568 square feet at 5910 N. Central Expwy. from Premier Place of Dallas. Lance McIlhenny with Cresa Partners represented the tenant and Dennis Barnes and Clay Gilbert with CBRE represented the landlord.
- Dallas County Local Workforce Development leased 14,371 square feet at 5955 Alpha Rd. from AR Investments LP. Josh White and Chelby Sanders with CBRE were the tenant representatives. Blake Shipley with Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord.
- F & H Acquisitions Corp. leased 2,596 square feet at 19111 N. Dallas Pkwy. from SP4 Tollway Crossing LP. Steve Wentz with Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc. represented the tenant. J.J. Leonard and Susannah Bame with CBRE negotiated on behalf of the landlord.
- Koupon Media Inc. leased 5,456 square feet at 7460 Warren Pkwy. Josh White and Chelby Sanders with CBRE represented the tenant. Trey Smith and Jay Bailey with Cassidy Turley represented the landlord, BRE/COH TX LLC.
- Property Solutions International Inc. leased 5,881 square feet of office space at Hall Office Park, 2801 Network Dr. Nora Hogan, Robert Deptula and Natalie Snyder with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- Emblem Entertainment signed a 48,573-square-foot lease with Pacific West Development at the former Basha’s at the southwest corner of Queen Creek and Val Vista. The building was listed by Dave Cheatham of Velocity Retail and the tenant was represented by Garrett Schoenberger of Cassidy Turley BRE.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Nu Source Solutions Inc. leased 21,926 square feet at 861 S. Great Southwest Pkwy. Donnie Rohde with Holt Lunsford Commercial represented the tenant. Kacy Jones with CBRE negotiated on behalf of the landlord, First Industrial Texas LP.
- Sincerely Yours Cheesecake leased 1,650 square feet of retail space in Woods Crossing Shopping Center, 165 W. Harwood Rd. from MiLa Properties. Karen Simon and Erik Blais with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord. Ann Ngo of Quine & Associates represented the tenant.
- Burkhart Dental Supply Co. leased 8,213 square feet of industrial space at Freeport Business Center, 8400 Esters Rd. John Fulton and Brett Owens of Transwestern represented the landlord.
- Concentra Urgent Care leased 8.663 square feet at 2403 S. Stemmons Fwy. from Centcom/ Vista Grove LP. Searcy Ferguson with CBRE represented the tenant. Warren S. Houser with Centcom Realty Corp. represented the landlord.
- BBB Fashion signed a 14,128-square-foot lease at Valley at Desert Sky Festival at the southeast corner of Thomas and 75th Avenue. Judi Butterworth of Velocity Retail and Paul Serafin of De Rito Partners represented the landlord, Westfest, Inc. Larry Miller and Jim Edwards of De Rito Partners represented the tenant.
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop leased 2,560 square feet at the northeast corner of Bethany Home and 16th Street. Andy Kroot of Velocity Retail represented the tenant in this transaction. Red Mountain Retail is the landlord and was represented by Harrison Commercial’s Andrew Harrison.
- Goodwill of Central Arizona signed a 50,000-square-foot lease at the northwest corner of Thomas and 32nd Street. Andy Kroot from Velocity Retail represented the tenant in this transaction, and David Jarand of Grubb & Ellis Phoenix represented the landlord, Bogeda Latina Corp.
- Loco Patron Mexican Grill signed a 4,876-square-foot lease at Tempe Gateway on Mill Avenue and 3rd Street. The tenant was represented by Judi Butterworth of Velocity Retail, and the landlord was represented by Cushman and Wakefield’s Jon Cowen and Summer Davis.
- Srinath Pai Kasturi was promoted to vice president – general manager of Cadence McShane Construction Co.’s local office. His initial responsibility will be the executive management of the design and construction of a new two-building, Class A office development at Riata Vista located at Parmer Lane and Delcour Drive in Austin.
- Steve Rowland joined Transwestern as senior vice preisdent, head of industrial investment sales. Prior to joining Transwestern, Rowland served as senior director in the San Diego office of Cushman & Wakefield, where he led institutional office and industrial investment sales within its capital markets group.
- Griffin Partners formed a new subsidiary, Griffin Partners Development, led by Terry Early. Early most recently was president of E.E. Reed Construction. The new subsidiary will be responsible for build-to-suit office buildings and light industrial facilities.
- Trevor Hightower joined CBRE as a managing director. Hightower will be a part of CBRE’s downtown Houston location and will focus on expanding the firm’s office occupier market share and Global Corporate Services platform. Prior to joining CBRE, Hightower was managing director and leasing director for Parkway Realty Services LLC.
- Lee & Associates Arizona hired Scott Smith as a principal for the industrial team. Smith comes from the Lee & Associates office in Orange, CA where he started in 2002.
- Jeffrey Sherman and Trevor Koskovich have been promoted to the position of vice president of multifamily properties at Colliers International.
- Colleen McPherson joined Colliers International’s national Healthcare Services Group. Prior to joining Colliers, McPherson was a vice president with the Grubb & Ellis Healthcare Properties Group.