DALLAS-Hartman Short Term Properties XX Inc., an affiliate of Hartman Income REIT Inc. acquired the 139,609-square-foot Bent Tree Green office building. The Houston REIT paid $12 million to seller Behringer Harvard Bent Tree LP, an affiliate of Behringer Harvard Opportunity REIT I Inc. for the property.
Located at 17300 Dallas Pkwy., Bent Tree Green was built in 1983 and acquired by Behringer Harvard in 2006. During its five-year hold, Behringer Harvard upgraded the office building to modernize the interior, increase energy efficiencies and boost visibility.
“We are excited about making this investment along the Dallas North Tollway. The quality of this acquisition enhances our portfolio and provides our newest fund with substantial upside potential,” says Dave Wheeler, Hartman’s EVP of Acquisitions and Finance in a press release. Gary Carr, Eric Mackey and Robert Hill of CBRE represented Behringer Harvard in the transaction. Hartman XX’s Julian Kwok, Matt Blasi and Wheeler represented the buyer.
- JDG Interests LLC acquired five acres at 10230 Carter Rd. Chase Spence with Cresa Houston represented seller, UCC Properties Ltd. David Buescher with Stream Realty Partners LP represented the buyer.
- Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering (Texas) Inc. acquired 4.3 acres at 21715 Bridgewater Village Dr. from NewFirst National Bank. Tim M. Thomas, B. Kelley Parker III, John F. Littman, Coe Parker and Alex Taghi with Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. represented the buyer in the negotiations. Reed Vestal and Taylor Schmidt of the Finial Group represented the seller.
- CIRE Investments LLC purchased the 141,507-square-foot Boulevard at Surprise Pointe, a specialty/entertainment shopping center, for $17.5 million. Ryan Schubert and Michael Hackett with Cassidy Turley Arizona’s Capital Markets Group represented seller Karlin Real Estate LLC in the transaction. Brad Douglass and Chris Hollenbeck with Cassidy Turley Arizona’s Retail Group will represent CIRE in leasing the asset.
- Moss, Luse & Womble LLP leased 7,713 square feet at 15601 Dallas Pkwy. Daniel Rudd and Billy Vahrenkamp with Colliers International represented the tenant. Trey Smith with Cassidy Turley represented the landlord, FSP Addison Circle LP.
- Associated American Industries Inc. leased 21,027 square feet of industrial space at 1307 N. Watters Rd. Sharon Morrison, Robert Deptula, Nora Hogan and Natalie Snyder, principals and vice president with Transwestern represented the tenant.
Troy Holme and Katie Ekstrom of CBRE represented Maplewood Associates LP in the following leases at Plaza on the Lake I, 5001 Plaza on the Lake:
- Arch Venture Corp., took down 4,256 square feet in a new lease
- CA Inc. extended its space to 34,786 square feet.
Diana Holford of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenants in both transactions.
- Effective Edge leased 3,783 square feet at Centre II, 3101 Bee Cave Rd. Casey Ford and Katie Ekstrom of CBRE represented the landlord, Rancho Partners Austin LP.
- Worldwide Corporate Housing, LP. extended its lease for 9,967 square feet of industrial space at 2033 Chenault Dr. Greg Cannon with Transwestern represented the landlord.
- Harvest Bible Church leased 10,561 square feet at Arizona Corporate Plaza, 101 E. Comstock.Pete Klees with Cassidy Turley’s Industrial Group represented both lessee and the lessor, Pacific Plaza LLC, during the transaction.
- Antique Drapery Rod Co. leased 4,042 square feet at 2797 Irving Blvd. Allyson Gump with Colliers International represented the tenant. Jim Wiley with Wiley Brothers represented the landlord, Walnut Realty Ltd.
- Willbros T&D Services LLC leased 9,585 square feet of office space at 115 W. 7th St. Kirk Kelly with Transwestern represented the tenant and Frank Taylor and Whit Kelly with Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord.
- Quality Packing & Shipping Company, Inc. leased 10,005 square feet of industrial space at 2737 Market St. Chris Stout and Joe Whitmer with Transwestern represented the tenant and Stephen Cooper with NAI Robert Lynn represented the landlord.
- Aflac renewed a 6,000-square-foot lease at 616 Farm-to-Market 1960. The tenant was represented by Andr