ATLANTA—Westside Ironworks, one of the largest landowners in the area, just sold a Chick-fil-A site in West Midtown. The retail sale closed for the…
ATLANTA—The Federal Reserve’s latest Beige Book release highlighted some concerns about the rate of increase in multifamily rents as an item to…
ATLANTA—WiredScore just launched in Atlanta. The company pioneered an international standard for Internet connectivity in office buildings. WiredScore…
More Atlanta Headlines
- This Sale Proves Ongoing Multifamily Interest
- Big Names Investing in This Atlanta Submarket
- Is the Fed Worried About Multifamily Overbuilding?
- RADCO Ramps Up MF Buys in Key City
- Should We Be Worried About Over Leveraging?
- Decatur Sees Net Lease 1999 CVS Trade
- Should We be Worried About Over Leveraging?
- Pope & Land Sells 100% Filled Office Center
Featured ListingsPowered By
Good Fundamentals, Not Cheap Debt, Mostly Responsible for Philadelphia's Rise, Says RealShare Capital Markets Panel
PHILADELPHIA—Good real estate fundamentals are what’s driving the commercial real estate market in Philadelphia, according to most of the industry leaders on the Capital Markets panel at Tuesday’s RealShare Philadelphia conference, produced by GlobeSt.com’s parent ALM Real Estate Media, at the Union League Club in Center City.
FRISCO, TX—Two CMBS originators were willing to overlook the downturn in oil and emphasize more on the sponsors’ track records and financial strength.
SAN FRANCISCO—The closing of an $815 million financing of a portfolio of multifamily, urban retail and mixed-use properties is the largest of its kind in San Francisco history.
More National Headlines
- Chicago to See Construction Cost Increases in 2016
- Senior Housing Entering a Steady Period
- Cuomo: Bank Merger Would Have ‘Devastating’ Impact
- Stress-Tested Every Way, Freddie Mac Finds MF Is Still A Winner
- ‘A Whole Country of Renters’
- EU Gives Thumbs Up to Staples-Office Depot Merger
- Ten-X Partners With CCIM Institute
- How Home Price Gains Will Play Out
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.