ATLANTA— Nick Garzia, director of leasing for Atlantic Station to get his take, offers insights in this exclusive interview.
ATLANTA—Steve Yenser, executive vice president of retail leasing and development with JLL, offers some insight in this exclusive interview.
ATLANTA—Yet, there is still good news.
Middle Market Digest
ATLANTA—Here’s a look at the trends, announcements and deals you may have missed early this week in the Southeast.
More Atlanta Headlines
- PMZ Realty Capital Secures $83M Floating Rate Loan
- Are Indoor Shopping Malls Really Going the Way of the Dinosaur?
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the Southeast
- The Bright Spot in Atlanta’s Down Office Market
- Atlanta Sees Massive Industrial Park Rising
- Trophy Retail Portfolio Trades for $46M
- Middle Market Digest: Early This Week in the Southeast
- The Legal Twists And Turns In Underground Atlanta Sale
DALLAS—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, BBG CEO Chris Roach writes that the headlines about e-commerce and industrial real estate don’t tell the whole story.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—In addition to offering a great lifestyle, strong labor force, low vacancy rates and continued demand for newer product, the OC market is viewed as a relative bargain compared to nearby West Coast markets, CBRE’s Alex Hayden tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—The partnership that BioMed Realty has forged with UCSD will position the new research center as a global epicenter of university research, private companies and government entities, Kevin Tremblay tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- Barings’ Henderson Joins Ares RE Platform
- Recruitment Is an Ongoing Process
- Uh Oh, First Quarter GDP Is Very Weak
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Foggy Economic Outlook in the Trump Era
- Hunton & Williams Adds Real Estate Partner
- Fears of Sudden Changes in Trump Era Fading
- Tech Bringing a Sea Change to Retail Banks
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
HOUSTON—Houston's diverse economy continues to produce jobs in the medical industry and when the oil industry regroups, there is potential for explosive job growth, says Thomas Burns in this EXCLUSIVE.
ATLANTA—The latest survey of corporate real estate professionals conducted by CoreNet Global and Cushman & Wakefield finds that they’re more concerned about property costs than ever before.