ATLANTA—Lincoln Harris and its affiliate Lincoln Property Co. are hitting on all cylinders. Check out this deal wrap.
ATLANTA—Bob Simons, a partner with commercial real estate firm Hartman Simons, tells GlobeSt.com it’s imperative for the landlord to secure this right in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
ATLANTA—“In today’s market, a significant amount of equity is focused exclusively on institutional-sized office investments…”
ATLANTA—“The region’s retail offerings previously underserved the community.”
More Atlanta Headlines
- Berkadia Grabs JLL Talent to Build Atlanta Team
- Marietta Multifamily Trades for $56M
- Atlanta Sees Back to Back Trophy Multifamily Sales
- Carter Exec: Some Sectors Reaching Tail End of Current Cycle
- Midtown Atlanta Trophy Asset Trades Hands
- Sugarloaf Class A Office Winning With Investors
- This Type of Office Renting for a Premium
- Why RADCO Is Betting on Class C Multifamily
BOSTON—The Greater Boston Association of Realtors and the Massachusetts Association of Realtors issued sales reports for the month of July that pointed to lower home sales volume and for-sale inventory, while modest increases in the median price for a home, both in Greater Boston and statewide.
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
More National Headlines
- Huge Investment Taking Place in Anaheim
- Multifamily Leads in Annual NOI Growth
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Sears Posts Another Loss, Another Loan from CEO
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Five-building Complex
- Determining the Extent of CA Wildfire Damage
- Work Begins on Vegas LogisticsCenter
- Buying Low Without Overspending on Improvements
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ROCKVILLE, MD--the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission extended its full building lease at the 348,000-square foot building earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The company went out of its way to say in its statement that “Litt’s resignation is not related to any disagreement with the company’s operations, policies, or practices.”
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.