ATLANTA—In this deal wrap, explore some headlines you may have missed—but ones that speak to trends in Atlanta’s commercial real estate market.
ATLANTA—"With so many families leading active lifestyles these days, sports-centric centers are so valuable…”
ATLANTA—Food and beverage service was once a nice-have, but not a must-have. Today’s hoteliers are discovering food and beverage offerings can…
ATLANTA—Hint: Atlanta is in the running.
More Atlanta Headlines
- RevPAR Growth Continues in Many Markets Amid Headwinds in Hotel Sector
- Southeast CRE Winning Creative Financing Deals
- NYC Buyer Pays $122M for Suburban Denver Campus
- How Hoteliers Can Elevate the Guest Experience
- The Sanctuary Park Trades for $265M
- Southeast Multifamily Assets Winning Refis
- Atlanta Plaza Trades for $138M
- These Two Demographics Driving Cap Rate Stability
BARNEGAT, NJ—The Jersey Shore landscape has been forever altered by Hurricane Sandy. Walters Homes rebuilding experts, Matthew Gaudet-Walters and Austin Bocchicchio discuss some of these changes and the lessons that residents and builders have learned.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—Robertson previously led the redevelopment of both the Lincoln Center and the urban renewal project of the New 42nd Street.
NEW YORK CITY—Noting that an attack can “cripple an organization,” former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly Tuesday morning offered up advice on staying vigilant at the second annual ALM cyberSecure conference here.
More National Headlines
- Apto Joins Buildout to Streamline CRE Marketing
- ADISA 2016 Annual Conference: Trends and Topics
- Does Oil Pricing Have Office Over a Barrel?
- Suburban Redux Could Ease the Workforce-Housing Crisis
- Hotel Pipelines Set Sights on 2018
- The Future of Dynamic Office and Industrial Design
- Honest Buildings, MRI Software Integrate Platforms
- Retailer Concerns at This Point in the Cycle
Groundbreaking, glass-ceiling shattering or simply long overdue, women in commercial real estate are powerhouses, influencing the industry every day.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC--US presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s respective comments in their first debate are being picked over and fact checked to exhaustion. Except one.
NEW YORK CITY—Real estate trusts have boosted their liquidity profiles meaningfully this year, but it’s all in preparation for an eventual market contraction, says Fitch Ratings.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—KBS’s underwriting team works closely with, but independently of, its acquisitions team to ensure any possible issues are discovered and vetted and that the assets acquired meet the requirements of its REITs, Mimi Nguyen tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
WASHINGTON, DC--No, the Fed didn’t raise short-term interest rates. Yes, it will eventually. So goes another Federal Open Market Committee meeting.
NEW YORK CITY—Capital markets veteran Constantine Korologos, who will take the stage at next month’s RealShare National Investment & Finance conference, sees the debt markets exerting greater appeal for investors that may not have played in that space before.