ATLANTA—“This caliber of retailer sets the foundation for the quality of tenants we are seeking for this project…”
ATLANTA—Outdoor gear retailer Cabela’s is expanding its retail footprint in the Atlanta area. The company is setting up shop in McDonough, GA.
ATLANTA—Inside there is an industrial chic sophistication with communal seating including plywood picnic tables, bar-style stools, open work stations and graffiti walls.
ATLANTA—“These properties are located in three of Atlanta’s high-quality industrial submarkets and are long-term holds for us.”
ATLANTA—“There are still plenty of legs in the Atlanta economy and that bodes well for the next 24 to 36 months.”
More Atlanta Headlines
- What Industrial Tenants Really Want
- Capital Experts: Sponsorship is Key
- Atlantans Want Urban, Or Urban-Like
- Why Equus Is Betting on Alpharetta
- It’s What’s On the Outside That Matters
- Former Tax Attorney Finds Big Success in Commercial Real Estate
- E-Commerce Changing Face of Industrial Real Estate
- The X Factor in the Housing Industry
SAN DIEGO—Little Italy is a vibrant community in the heart of a scenic seaside location, providing tenants a tremendous amenity base, Gemini Rosemont’s Don Henry tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about a recent office buy.
SAN DIEGO—People want to live in amenity-rich, walkable environments, and Bankers Hill’s Balboa Park is one of them, Zephyr’s Brad Termini tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at a sector once again on the rise.
SAN DIEGO—With overall life-science space vacancy here being below 7%, the incubator/accelerator business model fills a vital role in the market’s life-sciences real estate sector, CBRE’s Jon Engle tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
More National Headlines
- Why JLL is Expanding Its Retail Group Now
- Millennials Making Permanent Changes to Commercial Real Estate
- NAI Global, C-III Realty Join Forces
- What Tenants Want in a Large Workspace
- Money360 Expands Staff
- Another Slight Rise for CMBS Late-Pays
- Aéropostale Files for Chapter 11
- Centerbridge to Acquire Mfd. Home Lender
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
ENGLEWOOD, CO—The sporting goods retailer has scrapped attempts to reorganize under Chapter 11 because it could not get creditors to agree on a plan.