ATLANTA—“This asset provides the buyer with the opportunity to develop an outparcel to create additional cash flow and to lease up the remaining space.”
ATLANTA—There are challenges. There are environmental issues, for example, that at first made the site cost prohibitive for new construction.
“The idea is to reimagine the space available and create life and energy in the heart of Downtown."
ATLANTA—Dan Wagner, southeast research manager for CBRE, gives GlobeSt.com’s Jennifer LeClaire some fact-based assessments.
More Atlanta Headlines
- The Hotel Amenities Millennials Really Want
- SIG Charts the Changing Face of Triple Net
- Will Atlanta Office Values Keep Rising?
- Are You Leaving Money on the Table?
- Are Millennials Willing to Spend Big on Hotels?
- CenterPoint Grabs Another 1.1M of Industrial Space
- Crossman Brings New Retail Blood on Board
- Why Hotels Need to Cater to Millennials
AUSTIN, TX—In preparation for RealShare Austin coming up, Jamil Alam of Endeavor Real Estate Group, discussed the area's transformation including the latest trends and general issues facing Austin today.
ROUND ROCK, TX—The city is close to major corporations and retail so it attracts different types of travelers, all adding to the spike in extended stay lodging.
AUSTIN, TX—Cushman & Wakefield and Oxford Commercial have cemented a long-term partnership, capped off with the announcement of a formal acquisition.
More National Headlines
- Irvine Company Opens 65,000-sf Office Property
- CRE Growth Tapers in Q1; Outlook Holds
- Beyond Retail Sales and Inventory
- A Critical Juncture in the Use of Data
- Industrial Surges Outside the Hubs
- Cracks Emerge in JBG, New York REIT’s Proposed $8.4B Deal
- CRE Pricing Sees ‘Renewed Vigor’
- How Older Properties Can Raise Rents
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Hired as senior director of operations, the industry veteran has been in the business for three-and-a-half decades.
CHEVY CHASE, MD—The combined portfolio includes over 9.7 million square feet of office assets, one million square feet of retail assets and 4,500 residential units.
NEW YORK CITY—Following a lackluster first quarter for CMBS, May has seen “one of the most active issuance weeks in months” thanks to a $2.3-billion trio of conduit deals, according to Trepp.
LAS VEGAS—GlobeSt.com celebrated yesterday at the Franklin Street booth here at ICSC RECon 2016 where one senior director tells us that brick-and-mortar fashion is the largest at-risk category that’s been impacted by e-commerce.