LAS VEGAS—Lee & Associates’ Jeffrey Rinkov is placing his bets on the growth of the urban core. In this EXCLUSIVE RECon video interview, he explains why.
CHICAGO—Rents have increased significantly in the past year, and many companies are increasing their offices' density and going for shorter leases.
FORT WAYNE, IN—The city has a number of major redevelopment projects underway in its downtown, and this has brought interest from national developers.
CHICAGO—MC Machinery officials say staying in the suburbs will help retain their current employees and the increased amount of space will accommodate the company’s future growth.
More Chicago Headlines
- Detroit’s Revival Moving Beyond the Downtown Core
- Chicago Fed: US Economy is “The Tortoise and the Hare”
- Origin Completes Crowdfunding for Iroquois Club
- North Side Business Center Almost Leased Up
- Chicago Distribution Centers Attracting National Investors
- Today’s Seniors Need a New Generation of Housing
- Steadfast Starting Up Another REIT
- A True Live-Work-Play Destination
AUSTIN, TX—The insurance industry should educate this new generation of renters to demonstrate it’s an affordable financial safety net.
AUSTIN, TX—In preparation for RealShare Austin coming up, Jamil Alam of Endeavor Real Estate Group, discussed the area's transformation including the latest trends and general issues facing Austin today.
ROUND ROCK, TX—The city is close to major corporations and retail so it attracts different types of travelers, all adding to the spike in extended stay lodging.
More National Headlines
- Home Price Gains Beat Expectations
- Out-betting Hiring Firms: Too Little Too Late?
- Expert: Retail Industry Becomes More Darwinian
- Time for Occupiers to Re-evaluate Their RE
- Not Your Parents’ Fast-Food Restaurant
- Port Cargo Volumes Fall “Significantly”
- What Drone Tech Can Do for CRE Engineering
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CHEVY CHASE, MD—The combined portfolio includes over 9.7 million square feet of office assets, one million square feet of retail assets and 4,500 residential units.
CHEVY CHASE. MD—New York REIT’s stock price fell 8.1% on the morning after the deal was announced.
NEW YORK CITY—FASB’s new lease accounting standard takes effect in 2019; smart corporate occupiers are already preparing for the change, PricewaterhouseCoopers experts tell GlobeSt.com.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—While a special committee continues to explore strategic alternatives, the board may conclude that it would be best for the company and its stockholders to sell one or more of the company’s assets and possibly adopt a liquidation plan for the rest of its assets.