CHICAGO—Although they may eventually decide to move to the suburbs, the desire for walkable neighborhoods and mass transit, among other things, are probably here to stay, said experts at DLA Piper’s Global Real Estate Summit.
OAK BROOK, IL— InvenTrust’s David F. Collins gives us an EXCLUSIVE peek inside the operating model that is helping to drive the company’s portfolio growth and operational excellence nationally.
CHICAGO—Blackhawk on Halsted now sits in the center of one of the city’s most vibrant retail districts.
CHICAGO—The feeling among many experts is that low rates will be with us for some time, and the US real estate market could attract even more investment due to economic weakness abroad.
More Chicago Headlines
- Columbus Office Market Gets Another Tower
- CRE Executives Approaching 2016 with More Caution
- Bridge Development Filling Up New Specs
- Sales of Luxury Homes Slow Down in 2016
- InvenTrust Completing Transformation Into Retail REIT
- Indianapolis Industrial Market Continues Hot Streak
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
- HSA Fills Half of Waukegan Spec
SAN DIEGO—Little Italy is a vibrant community in the heart of a scenic seaside location, providing tenants a tremendous amenity base, Gemini Rosemont’s Don Henry tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about a recent office buy.
SAN DIEGO—People want to live in amenity-rich, walkable environments, and Bankers Hill’s Balboa Park is one of them, Zephyr’s Brad Termini tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at a sector once again on the rise.
SAN DIEGO—With overall life-science space vacancy here being below 7%, the incubator/accelerator business model fills a vital role in the market’s life-sciences real estate sector, CBRE’s Jon Engle tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
More National Headlines
- Why JLL is Expanding Its Retail Group Now
- Millennials Making Permanent Changes to Commercial Real Estate
- NAI Global, C-III Realty Join Forces
- What Tenants Want in a Large Workspace
- Money360 Expands Staff
- Another Slight Rise for CMBS Late-Pays
- Aéropostale Files for Chapter 11
- Centerbridge to Acquire Mfd. Home Lender
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
ENGLEWOOD, CO—The sporting goods retailer has scrapped attempts to reorganize under Chapter 11 because it could not get creditors to agree on a plan.