CHICAGO—Mobile apps and other factors have begun to shrink banks’ footprints and create new needs and opportunities, according to a new report from JLL.
Middle Market Digest
CHICAGO—The latest deals, transactions and personnel moves in the region.
CHICAGO—Clayco will incorporate the historic Weyland into the 132-unit building it plans to create on Milwaukee Ave.
More Chicago Headlines
- Cincinnati Industrials Off to a Great Start
- Four-Story Starbucks Coming to Mag Mile
- US Industrial Market Maintains Record-Breaking Pace
- Fulton Market Getting New, Speculative Office Space
- The Art of Crafting a Winning Retail Strategy
- Caterpillar’s Move Could be an Anomaly
- Middle Market Digest-The Midwest
- Fault Lines Ahead for Real Estate Funds?
DALLAS—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, BBG CEO Chris Roach writes that the headlines about e-commerce and industrial real estate don’t tell the whole story.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—In addition to offering a great lifestyle, strong labor force, low vacancy rates and continued demand for newer product, the OC market is viewed as a relative bargain compared to nearby West Coast markets, CBRE’s Alex Hayden tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—The partnership that BioMed Realty has forged with UCSD will position the new research center as a global epicenter of university research, private companies and government entities, Kevin Tremblay tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- Barings’ Henderson Joins Ares RE Platform
- Recruitment Is an Ongoing Process
- Uh Oh, First Quarter GDP Is Very Weak
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Foggy Economic Outlook in the Trump Era
- Hunton & Williams Adds Real Estate Partner
- Fears of Sudden Changes in Trump Era Fading
- Tech Bringing a Sea Change to Retail Banks
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
HOUSTON—Houston's diverse economy continues to produce jobs in the medical industry and when the oil industry regroups, there is potential for explosive job growth, says Thomas Burns in this EXCLUSIVE.
ATLANTA—The latest survey of corporate real estate professionals conducted by CoreNet Global and Cushman & Wakefield finds that they’re more concerned about property costs than ever before.