HOUSTON—Baylor Clinic, and one of the tallest medical buildings in the world, O’Quinn Medical Tower, get a full check of life safety systems including backups for critical areas, such as the surgical center.
HOUSTON—The recent acquisition of HMS 850, in what is arguably the most desirable location in the ship channel, fills some of the need for barge fleeting and deep water terminal space.
Middle Market Digest
Here’s a look at this week's trends, announcements and deals that you may have missed in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
LA GRANGE, TX—With an aging population and ever-increasing demand for healthcare facilities, St. Mark’s is a valuable asset to both Rainier’s real estate portfolio and the greater central Texas community.
More Houston Headlines
- In Search of Higher Yield, Investors Branch Out
- Midtown Address and Upgrades Contribute to Tenant Appeal
- Multifamily Feels Oil Ripple But Not Enough to Dampen Sales
- Downturn Creates Opportunities for Investors
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the South and Mountain Regions
- Fairview District Emphasizes Pedestrian Character of Area
- Multifamily Investor Believes in Houston’s Recovery
- Multifamily Developer Believes in Houston’s Viability
SOUTH FLORIDA—The sector is a preferred asset class for investors looking to deploy capital in South Florida. But with so much inventory coming online, lenders are beginning to pull back.
LOS ANGELES—An expert group of panelists at last week’s RealShare Apartments conference say that there are some core markets, especially in the gateway cities that are being overbuilt.
LOS ANGELES—During a special keynote luncheon presentation at RealShare Apartments, Hessam Nadji, president and CEO of Marcus & Millichap, discusses the many “amazing statistical facts” that are supporting the industry.
More National Headlines
- Spirit Realty Sells Back Properties from ’07 SLB
- Birch Capital CEO: Why I’m Going Ahead with Tradepoint Atlantic EB-5’s Fundraising
- Honest Buildings Expands Platform to Multifamily
- An Economic Three-Ring Circus
- Should Multifamily Developers Focus on Suburban Locations?
- Retirees’ Income Secret: Listed REITs
- Creative Office: What’s the Magic Mix of Offerings?
- One Year Later HCP Closes on 526-Unit Portfolio
In honor of Forum's 70th Anniversary, we have taken a look back at some of the people, deals and decisions that have helped to shape the industry over the past seven decades, and took a look ahead at the trends that will likely impact its future evolution.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—In this its largest US market, a new law has been put into place that could drastically curtail the company’s business here.
NEW YORK CITY—Major League Baseball has signed a new lease for approximately 400,000-square-feet at 1271 Ave. of the Americas. The iconic 48-story…