HOUSTON—It is not likely that availability will stabilize for another two to three quarters given WTI's bottom was likely in first quarter 2016, says NAI.
HOUSTON—The principals of the sponsor, Twin Eagle Capital, have extensive experience in acquiring and managing multifamily properties in smaller markets.
HOUSTON—The port’s significant investments to its infrastructure and container terminals will ensure it can accommodate logistics needs by agricultural exports, and food and consumer imports.
HOUSTON—Tyler Garrett has joined the Transwestern agency leasing team as vice president, adding immediate value to many of the firm’s high-profile clients and office assets.
More Houston Headlines
- Long-Neglected Section 8 Property to Get Upgrades
- Facility to Solidify Position in the Rio Grande Valley
- Population Growth and Retail Location Key to Funding
- Two-Tenant Building in High-Trafficked Area Nabs Retailer
- Empty Nesters Look for Stylish Lock and Leave Options
- High-Rise Set to Wow with Amenities
- Comparisons to 80s Rejected as Resiliency Continues
- Oil and Location Equal Strong Medium-Term Prospects
AUSTIN, TX—The insurance industry should educate this new generation of renters to demonstrate it’s an affordable financial safety net.
AUSTIN, TX—In preparation for RealShare Austin coming up, Jamil Alam of Endeavor Real Estate Group, discussed the area's transformation including the latest trends and general issues facing Austin today.
ROUND ROCK, TX—The city is close to major corporations and retail so it attracts different types of travelers, all adding to the spike in extended stay lodging.
More National Headlines
- Expert: Retail Industry Becomes More Darwinian
- Time for Occupiers to Re-evaluate Their RE
- Not Your Parents’ Fast-Food Restaurant
- Port Cargo Volumes Fall “Significantly”
- What Drone Tech Can Do for CRE Engineering
- Hotels Gain Upper Hand Over OTAs
- PwC: Hotel Occupancies Starting to Stabilize
- Goodman Birtcher Inks 1M Square Foot Lease with Amazon
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CHEVY CHASE, MD—The combined portfolio includes over 9.7 million square feet of office assets, one million square feet of retail assets and 4,500 residential units.
CHEVY CHASE. MD—New York REIT’s stock price fell 8.1% on the morning after the deal was announced.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—While a special committee continues to explore strategic alternatives, the board may conclude that it would be best for the company and its stockholders to sell one or more of the company’s assets and possibly adopt a liquidation plan for the rest of its assets.
LAS VEGAS—During a lunchtime keynote presentation at ICSC’s RECon 2016, the founder and chief creative officer of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics says one of the key to success as a retailer is just being authentic.
SANTA BARBARA, CA—On one side, according to Yardi Matrix, there are continuing strong economic fundamentals that favor the multifamily sector; on the other are some headwinds blowing in from the capital markets.