HOUSTON—Rockstar Property’s newest offering is a cool office space located at 5700 NW Central that will attract specific talent such as young professionals, tech companies, and design and architectural firms.
HOUSTON—Until the amount of new supply diminishes and the energy sector starts adding jobs again, Houston’s apartment market likely will be sluggish, with effects of supply relief not expected to kick in until 2018.
THE WOODLANDS, TX—Located adjacent to The Woodlands Mall and The Woodlands Waterway, Town Center I and II are situated near the numerous amenities that characterize the area’s live-work-play vibe.
More Houston Headlines
- Industrial Fundamentals are Tied to Population and E-Commerce
- Amid Added Demand, Multifamily Churns Out Quality Units
- Just How Deep is the Bottom?
- Circa-1909 Scanlan Gets Co-Working Upgrade
- Every Detail of Project Blends into Historical Area
- Tree Tops Off Hotel Project on GreenStreet
- Washington Avenue Front Door Means Walkability
- B and C Buyers Continue to Regard Location as Key
BOSTON—The Greater Boston Association of Realtors and the Massachusetts Association of Realtors issued sales reports for the month of July that pointed to lower home sales volume and for-sale inventory, while modest increases in the median price for a home, both in Greater Boston and statewide.
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
More National Headlines
- Huge Investment Taking Place in Anaheim
- Multifamily Leads in Annual NOI Growth
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Sears Posts Another Loss, Another Loan from CEO
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Five-building Complex
- Determining the Extent of CA Wildfire Damage
- Work Begins on Vegas LogisticsCenter
- Buying Low Without Overspending on Improvements
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ROCKVILLE, MD--the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission extended its full building lease at the 348,000-square foot building earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The company went out of its way to say in its statement that “Litt’s resignation is not related to any disagreement with the company’s operations, policies, or practices.”
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.