Inland Empire Headlines
FONTANA, CA—During the recession, new hiring was minimal, but the workforce continued to get older, and technology is changing the way the industry operates, InTech Center’s Ken Eaves tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, CA—Reg Javier brings nearly two decades of experience in workforce and economic development policy and administration to this position.
RIVERSIDE, CA—The reason for the optimism is partially due to the headwinds facing the State’s economy are coming largely from external rather than internal sources.
More Inland Empire Headlines
- Retail Is Thriving in San Bernardino County
- SoCal May Soon See Conversion of Current Big Box Retail Stores to Warehouse
- Stonegate at Towngate MF Fetches $99M
- Eastvale Industrial Site Changes Hands
- Are Your Box Spaces Still Keeping You Up at Night?
- Duke Realty Begins Work on 400,935 SF Industrial Facility
- Are Millennials Flocking to SoCal’s Inland Empire?
- San Bernardino County is Ripe for Two Kinds of Retail
SAN FRANCISCO—Trumark Urban’s Knox, with 91 condominium residences adjacent to Dogpatch, has sold 40% of its homes, and is holding an opening celebration with tours and local food offerings.
SAN DIEGO—There are three elements that define highly advanced connectivity and telecom infrastructure: choice of provider, redundant infrastructure and readiness to adapt to future technology, WiredScore’s John Meko tells GlobeSt.com.
GARLAND, TX—According to data center analyst 451 Research, Dallas-Fort Worth is the fourth-largest data center market in the country, and JLL indicates the metro was second in US data center absorption in 2015.
More National Headlines
- Next Generation of Investors Is At the Table
- Property Appreciation Keeps Slowing: NCREIF
- NGKF Appoints CEO, Global Corporate Services
- KKR Mortgage REIT Launches IPO
- Rethinking Retail Space: Less is More
- The Relationship Between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- US Industrial Market Maintains Record-Breaking Pace
- Hoteliers Squeeze Expenses, Eke Out Profit
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
WASHINGTON, DC—Respondents to the National Multifamily Housing Council’s latest survey reported “caution on the part of buyers as well as debt and equity capital sources,” says NMHC’s Mark Obrinsky.