NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Today’s retail owners are increasingly pushing the envelope of shopping-center design by bringing solutions such as innovative landscaping to the forefront of their developments, Lifescapes’ Julie Brinkerhoff-Jacobs tells GlobeSt.com.
BOSTON—The Boston-headquartered firm has added two international master franchise agreements that launch SVN operations in Seoul, South Korea and Warsaw, Poland.
WATFORD, UNITED KINGDOM—The mobile, collaborative workforce is changing the commercial real estate investment landscape, writes Aberdeen Asset Management's Andrew Allen in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
LONDON—A&O CEO Oliver Winter calls TPG Real Estate “the ideal partner to strengthen and expand our business across Europe.”
More International Headlines
- Madison JVs on German Retail Portfolio
- Resort Development On the Way
- Madison JVs with Oxford on London Office Stake
- Avison Young Joins Canadian Carbon Initiative
- Sabatini Named Investment Head at Carey
- Retail to Create a Sense of Place
- UK’s CRE Market Parallels the US Markets
- Starbucks Revs Up Store Growth Plans
LOS ANGELES— “It is going to be an up hill battle to get people to find alternatives to their private vehicle,” says Robert Kleinhenz in this EXCLUSIVE interview about density in Los Angeles.
WASHINGTON, DC—“Weaker conditions are evident across all sectors as the apartment industry adjusts to changing conditions,” says the National Multifamily Housing Council’s Mark Obrinsky.
ATLANTA—StoneBridge is the latest to invest. Find out what’s motivating this and other investors to flock to this submarket.
More National Headlines
- Hotel Investors, No Need to Worry Yet
- Apt. Management Firms Combine Under US Residential Name
- Multifamily Execs See Market Retreating
- Get Ready for a Development Revival
- Four Big Long-Term Issues With the Economy
- US Data Center Providers Spreading to New Submarkets
- Triumphing With Multiple-Conversion Properties
- What the Jump in 10-Year Rates Did to Pricing
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
LOS ANGELES—Although price movement since the election has been “limited,” CBRE’s Spencer Levy says that “pricing pushback from buyers remains strong.”
PALO ALTO, CA—GlobeSt.com chats with McNellis Partners’ John McNellis about his new book, Making it in Real Estate.
SANTA BARBARA, CA—Amid a generally positive outlook for apartments in 2017, Yardi Matrix does see issues with oversupply and a slowdown in rent increases in some metro areas.
ST. LOUIS—CRE has entered the digital era, and thanks to the emergence of online fundraising platforms, developers can easily streamline and enhance the manner in which they raise money says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.