Despite the mass media, there is a very good chance things will go well from here. It all depends on who blinks this week over the border wall and…
MILAN—The acquisition, which began with the acquisition of Gruppo Boscolo's debt in nine separate transactions, brings luxury hotels in four countries into the Värde fold.
SAN FRANCISCO—As US fundamentals remain solid, Europe continues to emerge as “a bright spot for us,” says Prologis CEO Hamid R. Moghadam.
More International Headlines
- Furnary Stepping Down as Clarion CEO
- Manulife RE Makes First Singapore Buy
- HCP Pres Takes UK Position
- The Black Swans Are Circling
- CREFC Europe Spotlights Build-to-Rent
- GLP Continues Talks with Would-Be Buyers
- Global Disaster Losses Hit 4-Year High
- Global Lodging Pipeline Continues to Fill
IRVINE, CA—No longer sterile, institutional-looking properties, today’s healthcare facilities are borrowing from the warm, lifestyle-inspired and community-oriented designs of modern retail and hotel development, LPA executives tell GlobeSt.com.
SAN FRANCISCO—Trumark Urban’s Knox, with 91 condominium residences adjacent to Dogpatch, has sold 40% of its homes, and is holding an opening celebration with tours and local food offerings.
SAN DIEGO—There are three elements that define highly advanced connectivity and telecom infrastructure: choice of provider, redundant infrastructure and readiness to adapt to future technology, WiredScore’s John Meko tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- How Risk Retention Could Give CMBS a Leg Up
- How Healthcare Is Borrowing From Retail, Hospitality
- An FAQ On Trump’s Proposed Tax Reform Plan
- Next Generation of Investors Is At the Table
- Property Appreciation Keeps Slowing: NCREIF
- NGKF Appoints CEO, Global Corporate Services
- KKR Mortgage REIT Launches IPO
- Rethinking Retail Space: Less is More
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
WASHINGTON, DC—Respondents to the National Multifamily Housing Council’s latest survey reported “caution on the part of buyers as well as debt and equity capital sources,” says NMHC’s Mark Obrinsky.