SAN DIEGO—Just over the border, while no one’s been looking, TJ has been going through a rebirth of sorts, Fident’s Silva Kanerva tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at the reinvented Mexican city and how it is impacting San Diego.
NEW YORK CITY--There are the haves and the have-nots, as Hightower’s Brandon Weber states. And if the separation seems vast now, just wait a year.
LONDON—The overall restructuring stemmed from investors’ desire for direct investment opportunities, flexibility, and good performance, says a source.
More International Headlines
- Europe Slips Further Toward Potential Crisis
- OVG and Normandy to Redevelop Unilever HQ
- Is the Fed’s Inaction Hurting its Relevance?
- Emphasizing Foreign Investment Locally
- Institutional Investor Symposium: The "X" Factor
- US Goods Distribution Industry Undergoing Disruption
- Fidelity Launches Global RE Fund
- Destination: US for Foreign Real Estate Buyers
BARNEGAT, NJ—The Jersey Shore landscape has been forever altered by Hurricane Sandy. Walters Homes rebuilding experts, Matthew Gaudet-Walters and Austin Bocchicchio discuss some of these changes and the lessons that residents and builders have learned.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—Robertson previously led the redevelopment of both the Lincoln Center and the urban renewal project of the New 42nd Street.
NEW YORK CITY—Noting that an attack can “cripple an organization,” former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly Tuesday morning offered up advice on staying vigilant at the second annual ALM cyberSecure conference here.
More National Headlines
- The Future of Dynamic Office and Industrial Design
- Honest Buildings, MRI Software Integrate Platforms
- Retailer Concerns at This Point in the Cycle
- ADISA Honors Award Winners at 2016 Annual Conference
- Zurich Opens its $333M Schaumburg Headquarters
- Never Mind Big or Small. Is It the RIGHT Data?
- The Appeal of Small-Bay Industrial
- Home Prices Outpace Wage Growth
Groundbreaking, glass-ceiling shattering or simply long overdue, women in commercial real estate are powerhouses, influencing the industry every day.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC--US presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s respective comments in their first debate are being picked over and fact checked to exhaustion. Except one.
NEW YORK CITY—Real estate trusts have boosted their liquidity profiles meaningfully this year, but it’s all in preparation for an eventual market contraction, says Fitch Ratings.
WASHINGTON, DC--No, the Fed didn’t raise short-term interest rates. Yes, it will eventually. So goes another Federal Open Market Committee meeting.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—KBS’s underwriting team works closely with, but independently of, its acquisitions team to ensure any possible issues are discovered and vetted and that the assets acquired meet the requirements of its REITs, Mimi Nguyen tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.