MEXICO CITY—Barry Gosin, CEO of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, notes that Mexico is "poised for substantial commercial real estate growth in the coming years."
So far all the warnings of disaster and dislocation have proven wrong. Nissan just withdrew its threat to move its new plant, Google reversed and…
LONDON—To be known as Janus Henderson Global Investors plc, the combined company will manage a combined US$320 billion of assets globally, including commercial property investments.
More International Headlines
- Dermody Properties Developing 152K SF Facility for International Produce Leader
- Is Tijuana Safe Again?
- What Most People Don’t Know About Tijuana
- Meet the Modern Broker
- TH Real Estate Restructures US Business
- Europe Slips Further Toward Potential Crisis
- OVG and Normandy to Redevelop Unilever HQ
- Is the Fed’s Inaction Hurting its Relevance?
LOS ANGELES—Multifamily experts at the recent RealShare Apartments say that development is in a good spot, that there is a huge opportunity for private buyers and ask whether banks and insurance companies will continue to build their balance sheets as they have been.
Middle Market Digest
Here’s a look at the latest news, announcements and deals that you may have missed in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Northern California.
Capital market experts at RealShare Apartments last week discussed the performance of urban markets versus suburban assets, the opportunity in each space, as well as tech drivers as a catalyst to rent growth in certain markets.
More National Headlines
- REITs Continue to Excel S&P 500
- Staying Ahead in the Talent-Retention Game
- Look South and West for Retail ‘Buy’ Markets
- Even the Microcap REITs Are Getting Pushback from Shareholders
- The Gaping Talent Gap
- Why Gyms Are Grabbing Retail Market Share
- Industry Leaders Talk Construction Costs, Lending and Investors
- Middle Market Digest: North West
In honor of Forum's 70th Anniversary, we have taken a look back at some of the people, deals and decisions that have helped to shape the industry over the past seven decades, and took a look ahead at the trends that will likely impact its future evolution.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
SAN DIEGO—There is a significant difference between what a new apartment project costs to build or buy today and the pricing on 1970s and 1980s vintage projects, which can typically be acquired for well below replacement costs, Pathfinder’s Lorne Polger tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
NEW YORK CITY—In this its largest US market, a new law has been put into place that could drastically curtail the company’s business here.
NEW YORK CITY—Major League Baseball has signed a new lease for approximately 400,000-square-feet at 1271 Ave. of the Americas. The iconic 48-story…