LONDON—Dispositions of French commercial property returned 9% in the 2015 full year, but income return on leases was weak.
NAIOP’s conference June 9-10 in Jersey City will cover the latest in trends, technology, and what’s on the horizon for industrial real estate – including a keynote session that offers a unique global perspective on megadeals, planning committee chair Robert Kossar tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
DALLAS—The private equity firm reportedly will concentrate its opportunistic investments from Lone Star Real Estate Fund V on European markets.
BOSTON—Chevron Partners of Boston purchased the 50,300-square-foot mixed-use boutique building in a joint venture with Paris-based investment firm Fulton for $23.8 million.
More International Headlines
- AB's Second CRE Fund Surpasses $1.5B
- RXR Sells Interest in 61 Broadway
- Blackstone Tops $100B in Global RE AUM
- Sovereign Funds Add $200B in AUM
- German Investors Secure $315M Blockbuster Hotel Deal
- Flexibility Will Ease Hoteliers’ Pathway into Cuba
- Big Industrial Portfolio Buys Not on Horizon
- Blackstone Boosts APAC RE Head to Region’s Chairman
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
ATLANTA—Connexion at Holcomb Bridge, a 106,769-square-foot retail center in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, GA, has secured $9.75 million in refinancing.…
More National Headlines
- Standard and Poors: France Market Thriving While UK Struggles
- Easing Rent Growth? Not Yet
- InvenTrust Completes Highlands REIT Spin-off
- Excel Trust Names DDR Exec as CEO
- GGP Lands $1.4B Refi on 15 Malls
- Bigger Trades Are Requiring Higher Returns
- Vulcan Real Estate’s 325 Ninth Ave. North On Block
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
SEATTLE—GlobeSt.com learns that the building could fetch near $260 million, while a Vulcan executive says ‘the market will determine pricing based on a competitive investor bidding process.’
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Gunster attorney Brian Belt to get his insights on the condos verses multifamily question in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.
Most Popular Stories
LAS VEGAS—The 2016 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC—If the IRS has followed through on its reasoning in the initial memo, it could have forced the conversion of billions of dollars in commercial real estate and CMBS loans from non-recourse to recourse.
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.