LAS VEGAS—At ICSC’s big RECon 2016 event, GlobeSt.com caught up with Milen Genchev, deputy general director of IKEA Centers Russia, to discuss why Russia has an area of opportunities.
LONDON—Although the asset management giant hasn’t yet decided on a sale of Logicor or an IPO for the platform, demand for European industrial properties is on the rise.
LOS ANGELES—CBRE’s 49% interest in Kuala Lumpur-based services firm C H Williams Talhar & Wong, is expected to provide “a deep, broad platform” for clients, says Asia Pacific head Steve Swerdlow.
More International Headlines
- The Late Innings?
- Equinix, Digital Realty in $874M Portfolio Deal
- PREI Rebrands as PGIM Real Estate
- Paladin Realty Expands in the Americas
- Sovereign Funds Back Away from Risk
- Hilton’s Hampton Brand Establishes China Presence
- Are Interest Rates on the Move?
- Standard and Poors: France Market Thriving While UK Struggles
AUSTIN, TX—Cushman & Wakefield and Oxford Commercial have cemented a long-term partnership, capped off with the announcement of a formal acquisition.
ROUND ROCK, TX—Remaining land parcels are clipping along at a rapid pace within the 328-acre La Frontera mixed-use project.
AUSTIN, TX—The city ranks in the top five with projections showing retail rents rising at an annual rate of 4.3% for the next three years and vacancies declining, making it enticing for retail investors.
More National Headlines
- Colony Starwood Adds Risk Retention to RMBS
- Bobbi Brown: “It’s About the Product, Not the Marketing”
- RECon Attendees Talk Creating Vibes, Activation of Mind
- How to Activate Under-Retailed Areas
- Richman Group Starts Work on Seven-Story Mixed-Use
- Florida Company Acquires 14-story Tower in Denver Tech Center
- Chicago Distribution Centers Attracting National Investors
- Regional Divides Remain in Retail Sector
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Hired as senior director of operations, the industry veteran has been in the business for three-and-a-half decades.
NEW YORK CITY—Following a lackluster first quarter for CMBS, May has seen “one of the most active issuance weeks in months” thanks to a $2.3-billion trio of conduit deals, according to Trepp.
NEW YORK CITY—Welltower CEO Thomas DeRosa tells GlobeSt.com why the aging of the population mandates a reassessment of the relationship between healthcare and real estate in part one of this EXCLUSIVE interview.
LAS VEGAS—GlobeSt.com celebrated yesterday at the Franklin Street booth here at ICSC RECon 2016 where one senior director tells us that brick-and-mortar fashion is the largest at-risk category that’s been impacted by e-commerce.