Los Angeles Headlines
LOS ANGELES—Pokemon-Go is just the beginning of augmented reality, and smart retailers are exploring all of the possibilities for advertising augmented reality, GlobeSt.com reports in this EXCLUSIVE story.
LOS ANGELES—Kennedy Wilson’s partnership with Cal State Channel Islands is the largest real estate monetization in the school system’s history, but it is likely the start of many more partnership deals from the Cal State system.
LOS ANGELES—Pricing on construction lending is going up, and some developers with high-price land sites may find that their projects no longer pencil, CBRE capital markets experts say in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
More Los Angeles Headlines
- CIM Is Dominating the DTLA Housing Market
- Banc of California Signs $100M Stadium Deal
- New Crowdfunding Fund Targets Double-Digit Returns
- Why Silverlake Is Home to L.A.’s Small-Lot Builds
- The Most Common Misconception About Public Partnerships
- There’s an Office Revolution Happening in Miracle Mile
- L.A. Investment Volume Trends Way Above Nation
- Kennedy Wilson’s Complex New Deal
BOSTON—The Greater Boston Association of Realtors and the Massachusetts Association of Realtors issued sales reports for the month of July that pointed to lower home sales volume and for-sale inventory, while modest increases in the median price for a home, both in Greater Boston and statewide.
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
More National Headlines
- Huge Investment Taking Place in Anaheim
- Multifamily Leads in Annual NOI Growth
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Sears Posts Another Loss, Another Loan from CEO
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Five-building Complex
- Determining the Extent of CA Wildfire Damage
- Work Begins on Vegas LogisticsCenter
- Buying Low Without Overspending on Improvements
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ROCKVILLE, MD--the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission extended its full building lease at the 348,000-square foot building earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The company went out of its way to say in its statement that “Litt’s resignation is not related to any disagreement with the company’s operations, policies, or practices.”
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.