MIAMI—CRE information provider continues national expansion while entering one of top 10 MSAs.
MIAMI—After just 12 months, the company has closed almost $105 million worth of multifamily deals in the region.
MIAMI— With Millennials representing the largest generation in history, it’s important for developers to get on the right side of the discussion.
More Miami Headlines
- Why Ram Realty Snapped Up This 1973 Retail Center
- The Roar Behind Lionstone Development's Second Generation
- Banyan, DRA Bet on CushWake for Doral Office Gig
- Downtown Miami Gets ‘All Suites’ Hotel
- Aventura MXD Gaining Retail Momentum
- How Recession Concerns Are Impacting Buy-Sell Equations
- Off-Market Deal Could Spur Hialeah Arts District
- NGKF Scores Duo of Industrial Heavy Hitters
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
ATLANTA—Connexion at Holcomb Bridge, a 106,769-square-foot retail center in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, GA, has secured $9.75 million in refinancing.…
More National Headlines
- Loan Arranged for Hollywood Retail Property
- Xceligent Launches Commercial Research Service in South Florida
- Student Housing Community Marks First Buy for Core Spaces
- CoStar Group Sees 234% Rise in EBITDA
- Kimco Posts Annual Growth in FFO, NOI
- The Strongest Retailers Understand This
- Net Lease Bank Rates Headed Up
- Boston Properties Post Strong Quarter; Looks to Tap Development Pipeline
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
HOUSTON—Mixed-use development attracts young professionals who appreciate the opportunity to live and work in a pedestrian-friendly environment.
Most Popular Stories
LAS VEGAS—The 2016 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC—If the IRS has followed through on its reasoning in the initial memo, it could have forced the conversion of billions of dollars in commercial real estate and CMBS loans from non-recourse to recourse.
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.