MIAMI—“Florida’s surge in apartment sales activity is being driven by fast job growth, solid economic fundamentals and high rental demand.”
MIAMI—The state of commercial lending in Florida is still healthy, but this measure is worth considering.
Middle Market Digest
MIAMI—Here’s a look at the trends, announcements and deals you may have missed early this week in Florida.
MIAMI—“More tenants are flocking to these markets…”
More Miami Headlines
- Multifamily Developer Rejects Notion of Overbuilding in South Florida
- Coconut Grove Sees a 30-Year First in Commercial Real Estate Development
- Miami Beach Hotel Wins CBMS Refi Nod
- What’s Preventing Tech From Disrupting Next-Gen Real Estate Developments?
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in Florida
- Student Housing Portfolio Wins $37M Bridge Loan
- The Driving Force Behind This Dominant CRE Trend
- Could Historic Bath Club See Bidding Wars?
ZURICH—Swiss Re puts the 2016 tally at US$175 billion, almost double the level seen in 2015; the World Economic Institute says extreme weather tops the list of global risks.
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
More National Headlines
- Where Transit Goes, Office Tenants Follow
- Home Affordability Hits 8-Year Low
- How the Private-Pay Home Care Industry is Changing
- New CRE Securities Allow Long or Short Bets
- Federal Realty’s Ingenious Plan For Its Unused Parking Space
- There is No One-Size-Fits-All for Hotels
- Institutions Sign Up for Student Housing
- Rethinking the Broker Experience from the Ground Up
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
ROCKVILLE, MD--The REIT is partnering with Freight Farms, a company that retrofits shipping containers with vertical farming technology.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.