MIAMI—“We are always listening to our customers’ feedback…”
MIAMI—Gabriel Britti, Roee Ben-Moshe and Ronnie Issenberg of Marcus & Millichap in Miami have found a sweet spot in today's jittery retail market, selling nearly 100 Wendy’s Co. properties throughout the US.
MIAMI—He is known for achieving premium rents and occupancy on behalf of the landlords of class A office assets in Miami’s Central Business District.
More Miami Headlines
- North Miami Apartment Fetches $117M
- Is South Florida the Newest Hot Spot for Manufacturing?
- Where Workforce Housing Developers Are Really Thriving
- Are We Living in a 2008 Bubble?
- Rare Net Lease Building Up for Grabs
- CBRE Brings New Leadership to Florida
- Florida Witnessing Transit-Oriented Developments Rising Left and Right
- Bruce Ford: Bullish With a Little Caution Mixed In
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA—From high-quality restaurants to spiritual resource centers both on-site and nearby, today’s seniors’ requests are far more sophisticated than previous generations, Bernards’ Jocelyn Topolski tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at Crestavilla.
NEW YORK CITY—Coming to the firm’s office here with fifteen years of experience, the new hire has served at Lend Lease, Westbrook and Tishman Speyer.
WASHINGTON, DC—Office space will be absorbed, or not, depending on economic trends -- not who wins the election, NGKF finds.
More National Headlines
- Office REITs Earn Mixed Report Card
- How Architects Remain Cutting Edge
- What Lies Beneath the Surface-What Kind of Asbestos Survey Do You Need
- Liberty REIT Trades $1B of Suburban Assets
- e-Lofts Launches In DC With Eye on National Growth, Public Exit
- How the US Election Could Ignite a Global Financial Tinderbox
- Homebuyers Move Quickly as Options Dwindle
- Brokers Find Niche With Fast Food Chain
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
MENLO PARK, CA—The Menlo Business Park offers biomedical companies expansion-friendly leasing options, and access to the Bay Area’s top talent and scientific resources, according to Tarlton in this EXCLUSIVE.
HOUSTON—Despite attention regarding economic uncertainties, demand for logistics real estate continues to outpace economic growth, with Prologis’ West by Northwest Industrial Park now fully occupied.
Most Popular Stories
MIAMI—Law firm Akerman LLP’s annual report on commercial real estate sees the greatest near-term impact on development coming from the aging US population and two other trends that are already forming.
VENICE, CA—One of the concerns in the net lease sector is low cap rates, which have resulted in ideal sale pricing which has created an oversupply of properties resulting in a small decrease in sales velocity and liquidity as supply is exceeding demand of late, says one source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary on the subject.
ATLANTA—Or almost all the way. Colliers International’s Will Matthews tells GlobeSt.com why class A represents more than 80% of new multifamily product in the nation’s top 10 MSAs, and what this means for rents.