MIAMI—Bridge financing is making headlines these days—and it’s not all big deals.
MIAMI—The region of the Sunshine State with the strongest job growth may also turn your head.
Middle Market Digest
MIAMI—Here’s a look at the trends, announcements and deals you may have missed early this week in Florida.
MIAMI—“BTI Partners is constantly looking for the next hot real estate market so we can get in the game early.”
More Miami Headlines
- How Motorola Park Owners Navigated Lending Challenges
- Are You Leaving Hard, Cold Green Cash on the Table?
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in Florida
- Small Submarket Sees Big Retail Trade
- How Motorola Office Park Renovation Is Paying Community Dividends
- ‘Hometainment’ Design Concept Enters Law Firm Office Space
- Middle Market Digest: Early This Week in Miami
- What Real Estate Tenants Need to Know About FASB Accounting Standards
IRVINE, CA—No longer sterile, institutional-looking properties, today’s healthcare facilities are borrowing from the warm, lifestyle-inspired and community-oriented designs of modern retail and hotel development, LPA executives tell GlobeSt.com.
SAN FRANCISCO—Trumark Urban’s Knox, with 91 condominium residences adjacent to Dogpatch, has sold 40% of its homes, and is holding an opening celebration with tours and local food offerings.
SAN DIEGO—There are three elements that define highly advanced connectivity and telecom infrastructure: choice of provider, redundant infrastructure and readiness to adapt to future technology, WiredScore’s John Meko tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- Barings’ Henderson Joins Ares RE Platform
- Recruitment Is an Ongoing Process
- Uh Oh, First Quarter GDP Is Very Weak
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Foggy Economic Outlook in the Trump Era
- Hunton & Williams Adds Real Estate Partner
- Fears of Sudden Changes in Trump Era Fading
- Tech Bringing a Sea Change to Retail Banks
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
HOUSTON—Houston's diverse economy continues to produce jobs in the medical industry and when the oil industry regroups, there is potential for explosive job growth, says Thomas Burns in this EXCLUSIVE.
ATLANTA—The latest survey of corporate real estate professionals conducted by CoreNet Global and Cushman & Wakefield finds that they’re more concerned about property costs than ever before.