FLORHAM PARK, NJ—HFF placed the 10-year, fixed-rate $73-million loan through John Hancock Real Estate Finance Group.
New Jersey Headlines
PARSIPPANY, NJ—The vacant and outdated space on the second floor of Two Gatehall Drive in Parsippany, NJ, was demolished and transformed into Dovetail’s new headquarters for North America.
NEW YORK CITY AND NEWARK, NJ—JLL says the market’s ability to service cities up and down the eastern seaboard, combined with its connections to the #3-ranked Central and Eastern Pennsylvania markets, offsets higher labor and real estate costs in the region.
SOUTH BRUNSWICK, NJ—Capital improvements made by Ivy Equities helped drive occupancy to 100%.
More New Jersey Headlines
- CRE Investor Jonathan Litt Resigns from Mack-Cali Board of Directors
- Appellate Court Green-Lights Inserra’s ShopRite of Wyckoff
- Residence Hall at Paterson Medical Center Up for Sale
- Berger Acquires 560 Broad Street in Newark
- Hughes Leaving Dean Post at Rutgers’ Bloustein School, Returning to Teaching
- Deal Tracker: Roundup of Recent Activities Around New Jersey
- Jersey City Planners Approve Two Mixed-Use Projects Away from Waterfront
- Petrucci Sells Class ‘A’ Industrial Facility in South Brunswick, NJ
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
NEW YORK CITY—The daughter of founder Jeff Winick has joined the firm—which specializes in retail real estate—as an associate.
More National Headlines
- Blackfin Launches with 10 Offers for Class B Apartments Along Eastern Seaboard
- Greystone Development: New Year, New Strategy
- Low-Risk Counties Lead Home Sales Gains
- The Denver Market Has a Split Personality
- Confusion Surrounding Vapor Intrusion Risk
- Dyer Stepping Down as JLL CEO
- Existing-Home Sales Falter in July
- WNC Closes $102M Institutional LIHTC Fund
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ORLANDO—“It is evident that portfolio acquisitions are attractive to investors looking to capitalize on economies of scale.”
AUSTIN, TX—The booming economy is fueling demand for industrial space, with less than 1.83 million square feet currently vacant, translating into an incredibly tight citywide vacancy rate of 4.8%.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JACKSONVILLE, FL—The risk retention rules rolled out under the Dodd-Frank Act are taking effect at the end of this year and they might take a toll on those holding CMBS, write EverBank’s John Randall and Doug Misner in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The company went out of its way to say in its statement that “Litt’s resignation is not related to any disagreement with the company’s operations, policies, or practices.”