EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—The overall Q3 office vacancy rate (17.4%) was at its lowest point since year-end 2007, with Northern and Central New Jersey both having seen declines in available space since the close of 2014.
New Jersey Headlines
The state-of-the-art packing and cold storage facility will be located in LogistiCenter at Logan, a 5.5 million-square-foot industrial park in Logan Township owned by Dermody Properties and Great Point Investors.
UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ—10 Mountainview is currently 67% leased. More than 87% of the occupied space is serving as a corporate headquarters location.
ALLENDALE, NJ—The two additional clean rooms included in this new design will bring the facility up to a total of eight which are fully compliant with Food and Drug Administration norms and five which are compliant with requirements set by the European Medicines Agency.
More New Jersey Headlines
- Q&A with Walters Homes: Lessons Learned Four Years After Hurricane Sandy
- Rebecca Robertson, President of Park Avenue Armory, Joining Mack-Cali Board
- Weichert New Homes Names Cheri Bungard Senior Vice President
- Expanding to NJ, NY Accounting Firm Marks Paneth Leases in Parsippany
- First Upscale Highrise in Newark Since 1960, One Theater Square Poised to Begin Construction
- Tomaro Professional Center in Wall Township Gains Tenants
- The Landis Group Acquires Hyatt Place at Carnegie Center in Princeton, NJ
- Hollister Names VP of Pre-Development and a General Counsel
BARNEGAT, NJ—The Jersey Shore landscape has been forever altered by Hurricane Sandy. Walters Homes rebuilding experts, Matthew Gaudet-Walters and Austin Bocchicchio discuss some of these changes and the lessons that residents and builders have learned.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—Robertson previously led the redevelopment of both the Lincoln Center and the urban renewal project of the New 42nd Street.
NEW YORK CITY—Noting that an attack can “cripple an organization,” former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly Tuesday morning offered up advice on staying vigilant at the second annual ALM cyberSecure conference here.
More National Headlines
- Apartment Demand Still Exceeds Supply
- Rare Huntington Beach Multifamily Changes Hands
- RAF Pacifica Plans Ground-Up Creative Space in Carlsbad
- What Makes the Pacific NW a Top Distribution Market?
- Apto Joins Buildout to Streamline CRE Marketing
- ADISA 2016 Annual Conference: Trends and Topics
- Does Oil Pricing Have Office Over a Barrel?
- Suburban Redux Could Ease the Workforce-Housing Crisis
Groundbreaking, glass-ceiling shattering or simply long overdue, women in commercial real estate are powerhouses, influencing the industry every day.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC--US presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s respective comments in their first debate are being picked over and fact checked to exhaustion. Except one.
NEW YORK CITY—Real estate trusts have boosted their liquidity profiles meaningfully this year, but it’s all in preparation for an eventual market contraction, says Fitch Ratings.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—KBS’s underwriting team works closely with, but independently of, its acquisitions team to ensure any possible issues are discovered and vetted and that the assets acquired meet the requirements of its REITs, Mimi Nguyen tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
NEW YORK CITY—Capital markets veteran Constantine Korologos, who will take the stage at next month’s RealShare National Investment & Finance conference, sees the debt markets exerting greater appeal for investors that may not have played in that space before.
WASHINGTON, DC--No, the Fed didn’t raise short-term interest rates. Yes, it will eventually. So goes another Federal Open Market Committee meeting.