EDISON, NJ—Seagis Property Group is starting construction of Seagis Gateway 10, a speculative 923,000 square-foot distribution facility at 2170 Lincoln Highway, in Edison, NJ. It’s the largest spec industrial under construction in this part of the state.
New Jersey Headlines
FLORENCE AND CARTERET, NJ—Amazon.com is expanding its network of distribution centers in New Jersey witn new sites in Florence and Carteret. The two new fulfillment centers will bring more than 2,000 full-time jobs to the Garden State, the online retailer says.
SECAUCUS, NJ—Gregory Belew, a 20-year industry veteran, has joined Alliance Residential Company as part of the company's continued expansion of its multifamily development efforts in the Northeast.
MORRISTOWN, NJ—National Business Parks purchased 10 Madison Avenue, an 87,000-square-foot, class A asset, from Morristown Holdings, a New Jersey company managed by WhiteStar Advisors, for $20 million.
More New Jersey Headlines
- Mack-Cali Pays $235M for 111 River St. in Hoboken, Makes Other Asset Sales and Buys
- Porreca, A Managing Director at NGKF, Joins Avison Young in NJ
- I.CON: Trends and Forecasts Explores the Cutting Edge of CRE
- Fort Monmouth Redevelopment Picks Up Momentum
- Construction Begins on Twin 15-Story Mixed-Use Towers in Jersey City
- ENER-G Rudox Brings Sustainable Energy Management to NJ Masons’ Senior Living Facility
- Prism Capital Redeveloping Edison Village in West Orange
- In Double Play for Onyx, Avaya Relocates to Mt. Kemble, Freeing Mt. Airy Road for Daiichi Sankyo
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
ATLANTA—Connexion at Holcomb Bridge, a 106,769-square-foot retail center in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, GA, has secured $9.75 million in refinancing.…
More National Headlines
- Standard and Poors: France Market Thriving While UK Struggles
- Easing Rent Growth? Not Yet
- InvenTrust Completes Highlands REIT Spin-off
- Excel Trust Names DDR Exec as CEO
- GGP Lands $1.4B Refi on 15 Malls
- Bigger Trades Are Requiring Higher Returns
- Vulcan Real Estate’s 325 Ninth Ave. North On Block
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
SEATTLE—GlobeSt.com learns that the building could fetch near $260 million, while a Vulcan executive says ‘the market will determine pricing based on a competitive investor bidding process.’
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Gunster attorney Brian Belt to get his insights on the condos verses multifamily question in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.
Most Popular Stories
LAS VEGAS—The 2016 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC—If the IRS has followed through on its reasoning in the initial memo, it could have forced the conversion of billions of dollars in commercial real estate and CMBS loans from non-recourse to recourse.
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.