Orange County Headlines
IRVINE, CA—Fund includes 17 affordable housing properties for seniors and families in 12 states.
TUSTIN, CA—Coming up with architecture that works for all of the uses is one challenge in developing mixed-use projects, Regency Centers’ John Mehigan tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about the Village at Tustin Legacy.
What’s new in retail? Industrial product. So says Bob Peterson of Passco Companies in this EXCLUSIVE guest commentary for ICSC San Diego.
More Orange County Headlines
- Understanding the Four Pillars of Workplace Vitality
- How Office Amenities and Food Trends Relate
- Retail’s Woes Not Only E-Commerce
- Karma Lease Shows How Late We Are in the Cycle
- Shopoff Acquires Unique Coastal Redevelopment Project
- The Reason Investors Like Santa Ana
- A Dichotomy Marks This Retail Market
- Big Data Alone Is Not Enough
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
NEW YORK CITY—The daughter of founder Jeff Winick has joined the firm—which specializes in retail real estate—as an associate.
More National Headlines
- Confusion Surrounding Vapor Intrusion Risk
- Greystone Development: New Year, New Strategy
- Dyer Stepping Down as JLL CEO
- Existing-Home Sales Falter in July
- WNC Closes $102M Institutional LIHTC Fund
- 2016 Sees 50% of CA Total Retail Sale Volume in Single-Tenant Net Lease
- Luxury Temecula Apartment Community Trades
- The Future of CRE Hinges on Freedom of Data
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
NEW YORK CITY AND NEWARK, NJ—JLL says the market’s ability to service cities up and down the eastern seaboard, combined with its connections to the #3-ranked Central and Eastern Pennsylvania markets, offsets higher labor and real estate costs in the region.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JACKSONVILLE, FL—The risk retention rules rolled out under the Dodd-Frank Act are taking effect at the end of this year and they might take a toll on those holding CMBS, write EverBank’s John Randall and Doug Misner in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.