IRVINE, CA—Landlords of older office properties should complete their due diligence before determining how much they will raise rents, JLL’s Jared Dienstag tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at a recent report about new vs. older inventory.
Orange County Headlines
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—While a special committee continues to explore strategic alternatives, the board may conclude that it would be best for the company and its stockholders to sell one or more of the company’s assets and possibly adopt a liquidation plan for the rest of its assets.
IRVINE, CA—Single men owners have gained $10,000 (16 %) more in home value since purchase; housing gender gap widens with more years of home ownership.
SANTA ANA, CA—Drawbridge Realty’s recent $37-million purchase of a 171,330-square-foot office/R&D building speaks to the strength of the Airport submarket and accessibility to labor, amenities and the airport itself, Chris Elmendorf tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
More Orange County Headlines
- What Weak Industrial Markets Can Do to Improve
- Adding Senior-Focus Properties Makes Sense
- Retail at a Glance: What's Driving Foreign Investment?
- Surge Ahead for STNL Retail?
- Costa Mesa Multifamily Changes Hands
- What Hiring Managers Are Seeking in CRE Talent
- Jamboree Housing Expands Business Development Team
- Veteran Stefan Rogers Rejoins Voit in Irvine
AUSTIN, TX—In preparation for RealShare Austin coming up, Jamil Alam of Endeavor Real Estate Group, discussed the area's transformation including the latest trends and general issues facing Austin today.
ROUND ROCK, TX—The city is close to major corporations and retail so it attracts different types of travelers, all adding to the spike in extended stay lodging.
AUSTIN, TX—Cushman & Wakefield and Oxford Commercial have cemented a long-term partnership, capped off with the announcement of a formal acquisition.
More National Headlines
- Beyond Retail Sales and Inventory
- A Critical Juncture in the Use of Data
- Industrial Surges Outside the Hubs
- Cracks Emerge in JBG, New York REIT’s Proposed $8.4B Deal
- CRE Pricing Sees ‘Renewed Vigor’
- How Older Properties Can Raise Rents
- Nadji Cites Housing’s ‘Ripple Effect’ on Retail
- The E-commerce Last Mile is the Next Frontier
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Hired as senior director of operations, the industry veteran has been in the business for three-and-a-half decades.
CHEVY CHASE, MD—The combined portfolio includes over 9.7 million square feet of office assets, one million square feet of retail assets and 4,500 residential units.
NEW YORK CITY—Following a lackluster first quarter for CMBS, May has seen “one of the most active issuance weeks in months” thanks to a $2.3-billion trio of conduit deals, according to Trepp.
LAS VEGAS—GlobeSt.com celebrated yesterday at the Franklin Street booth here at ICSC RECon 2016 where one senior director tells us that brick-and-mortar fashion is the largest at-risk category that’s been impacted by e-commerce.