Orange County Headlines
1600 Orangethorpe contains 345,756 square feet on 17.76 acres and is 100% leased.
IRVINE, CA—A little bit of paint goes a long way toward making an older asset look closer to new, BKM Capital Partners’ Brett Turner tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at a recent value-add purchase in Las Vegas.
SANTA ANA, CA—Acquisition loan features four years of interest-only payments during initial term.
More Orange County Headlines
- Huntington Beach Dodge Facility Sold
- How Avanath Is Implementing Succession Planning
- New Options for Retail Investors Looking to Diversify
- Marketplace Lending’s Impact on CRE
- Tenants Working Around Lack of Creative Space
- More Large OC Office Deals Likely in 2016
- WNC Closes $102M Institutional LIHTC Fund
- Working With Multiple Mixed Uses
BOSTON—The Greater Boston Association of Realtors and the Massachusetts Association of Realtors issued sales reports for the month of July that pointed to lower home sales volume and for-sale inventory, while modest increases in the median price for a home, both in Greater Boston and statewide.
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
More National Headlines
- Huge Investment Taking Place in Anaheim
- Multifamily Leads in Annual NOI Growth
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Sears Posts Another Loss, Another Loan from CEO
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Five-building Complex
- Determining the Extent of CA Wildfire Damage
- Work Begins on Vegas LogisticsCenter
- Buying Low Without Overspending on Improvements
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ROCKVILLE, MD--the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission extended its full building lease at the 348,000-square foot building earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The company went out of its way to say in its statement that “Litt’s resignation is not related to any disagreement with the company’s operations, policies, or practices.”
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.