NEWPORT BEACH AND TORRANCE, CA—Resolute intends to be a step above the competition by offering a deep understanding of the entire real estate process—not just property management, managing partner Scott Silberberg tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview with the founders.
Orange County Headlines
IRVINE, CA—With recent office lease-rate increases in that submarket, tenants are migrating out and flocking to more-affordable markets or even moving down a class to save money, Kidder Mathews’ Jerry Holdner tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA—The combination of consistent demand, slower development pace and older-property repurposing makes the sharp decline in vacancy possible, Transwestern’s David Giglio tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
More Orange County Headlines
- How Architects Remain Cutting Edge
- Necessity Was the Mother of Invention for This Project
- Tech is Changing How Medical Space is Used
- The Housing Amenities Today’s Seniors Want
- An Office Buy That Presented Opportunity
- RealtyTrac IDs the ‘Best Bad’ Neighborhoods
- Joint Venture Formed to Manage Pacific City
- Strategies of a Homebuilding Heavyweight
MIAMI—It starts with an “m”—and it’s not momentum.
SEATTLE—Buyers need to act quickly, according to one report, as homes are flying off the market faster than at any time since 2010.
More National Headlines
- Cloud Services Rev Up Data Center Growth
- Spirit Realty Hires Hsieh as President and COO
- Several Factors Driving Growth in Renewable Energy
- GMO’s Inker Says Trump Presidency Could Really ‘Damage’ Economy
- Sunrise Management Expands San Diego Team
- Strong Growth for Senior Care Facilities Worldwide
- GICS Carve-out ‘An Incremental Step’ for REITs
- Income Plays Bigger Role in Real Estate Returns
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ORLANDO—According to the US Commerce Department, domestic e-commerce sales have grown an average of 15% year-over-year since 2010.
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC—Although investment sales remain strong, “the surge of new apartment construction is starting to shift the supply-demand balance, particularly in the market for upscale apartments,” says Mark Obrinsky, chief economist with the National Multifamily Housing Council.
VENICE, CA—One of the concerns in the net lease sector is low cap rates, which have resulted in ideal sale pricing which has created an oversupply of properties resulting in a small decrease in sales velocity and liquidity as supply is exceeding demand of late, says one source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary on the subject.
MIAMI—Law firm Akerman LLP’s annual report on commercial real estate sees the greatest near-term impact on development coming from the aging US population and two other trends that are already forming.