IRVINE, CA—GlobeSt.com learns EXCLUSIVELY that Land Advisors Organization, California Division, has completed the sale of the bankrupt firm’s residential land portfolio for its western region following the nation’s largest corporate bankruptcy, declared in 2008.
Orange County Headlines
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—A cohesive brand that offers an authentic and memorable experiences to guests is the key to a top-quality hotel, Crescent Hotels and Resorts’ Dawn Gallagher tells GlobeSt.com in this look at the Duke Hotel Newport Beach.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Private investors looking to complete 1031 exchanges have led the way as the most active buyers and sellers in 2017, and they have a specific strategy in mind, CBRE’s Dan Blackwell tells GlobeSt.com.
CALABASAS, CA—A number of drivers lift the market segment, from a healthy consumer picture to disciplined development, reports Marcus & Millichap. But what of the e-commerce challenge? Read on.
More Orange County Headlines
- How AB199 Could Impact the Housing Sector
- SPIRE Awards Judges Meet, Deliberate
- A Different Tactic for the Value-Driven Investor
- Game-Changers and Trends in OC CRE
- How High Housing Prices Are Affecting Residents’ Needs
- Potential Impacts of a Rite Aid/Walgreens Merger
- Coding-Education Space is Catching on in OC
- Why Home-Purchase Originations Are Down, Refis Up
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
CANNES, FRANCE—GlobeSt.com caught up with RICS chief executive Sean Tompkins at the recent MIPIM conference, where the organization rolled out a new requirement for managing conflicts of interest.
More National Headlines
- There is No One-Size-Fits-All for Hotels
- Institutions Sign Up for Student Housing
- Rethinking the Broker Experience from the Ground Up
- 25-Year Industry Veteran Joins NGKF
- Home Price Gains Reach 31-Month High
- Bottom Fishers
- Handling Environmental Issues When Selling
- How Much Longer Can the Bull Market Last?
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.