HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA—Bernards provides oversight for a helicopter lift during the construction of UDR’s Pacific City multifamily residential complex here, offering a fast solution at half the price of a crane, GlobeSt.com learns EXCLUSIVELY.
Orange County Headlines
ORANGE COUNTY, CA—Two multifamily assets with more than 100 units apiece sold this week: the Villas at Tustin Apartments and Monterra Springs Apartment Homes.
IRVINE, CA—GlobeSt.com learns EXCLUSIVELY that Land Advisors Organization, California Division, has completed the sale of the bankrupt firm’s residential land portfolio for its western region following the nation’s largest corporate bankruptcy, declared in 2008.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—A cohesive brand that offers an authentic and memorable experiences to guests is the key to a top-quality hotel, Crescent Hotels and Resorts’ Dawn Gallagher tells GlobeSt.com in this look at the Duke Hotel Newport Beach.
More Orange County Headlines
- Who’s Buying and Selling OC Multifamily Now?
- Fundamentals Align for Retail Real Estate
- How AB199 Could Impact the Housing Sector
- SPIRE Awards Judges Meet, Deliberate
- A Different Tactic for the Value-Driven Investor
- Game-Changers and Trends in OC CRE
- How High Housing Prices Are Affecting Residents’ Needs
- Potential Impacts of a Rite Aid/Walgreens Merger
ZURICH—Swiss Re puts the 2016 tally at US$175 billion, almost double the level seen in 2015; the World Economic Institute says extreme weather tops the list of global risks.
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
More National Headlines
- Where Transit Goes, Office Tenants Follow
- Home Affordability Hits 8-Year Low
- How the Private-Pay Home Care Industry is Changing
- New CRE Securities Allow Long or Short Bets
- Federal Realty’s Ingenious Plan For Its Unused Parking Space
- There is No One-Size-Fits-All for Hotels
- Institutions Sign Up for Student Housing
- Rethinking the Broker Experience from the Ground Up
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
ROCKVILLE, MD--The REIT is partnering with Freight Farms, a company that retrofits shipping containers with vertical farming technology.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.