Orange County Headlines
IRVINE, CA—A name change to one that better reflects what the company is and what it stands for is making a huge difference for Triqor Group, formerly Investment Property Group, and its clients, principals Gary Tolfa, Chris Keramati and Justin White tell GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
COSTA MESA, CA—The best retailers recognize that consumers are looking for an easy, convenient and personalized shopping experience and will continue to evolve in a way that allows them to reach more of their customers more often, Westar’s Jud Dutrisac tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Startup companies want space quickly and are looking for move-in-ready, plug-and-play office options, TenantBase’s CEO Bennett Washabaugh tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at why this service provider is expanding.
More Orange County Headlines
- HomeUnion Report: Housing Market Flattening
- Unknowns Present Challenges to Build-to-Suits
- Knightsbridge Arranges $140M for Mobile Home Parks
- PACE Started in CA, But Doesn’t End There
- A New Respect for Retail Start-ups
- Geography A Major Focus of CoreNet SoCal
- CRE Technology is Still in its Infancy
- In OC, Philanthropy Toward Vets is Alive and Well
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
ATLANTA—Connexion at Holcomb Bridge, a 106,769-square-foot retail center in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, GA, has secured $9.75 million in refinancing.…
More National Headlines
- Easing Rent Growth? Not Yet
- InvenTrust Completes Highlands REIT Spin-off
- Excel Trust Names DDR Exec as CEO
- GGP Lands $1.4B Refi on 15 Malls
- Bigger Trades Are Requiring Higher Returns
- Vulcan Real Estate’s 325 Ninth Ave. North On Block
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
- Cousins, Parkway to Merge, Spin Off Houston Assets
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
SEATTLE—GlobeSt.com learns that the building could fetch near $260 million, while a Vulcan executive says ‘the market will determine pricing based on a competitive investor bidding process.’
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Gunster attorney Brian Belt to get his insights on the condos verses multifamily question in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.
Most Popular Stories
LAS VEGAS—The 2016 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC—If the IRS has followed through on its reasoning in the initial memo, it could have forced the conversion of billions of dollars in commercial real estate and CMBS loans from non-recourse to recourse.
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.