ORANGE COUNTY, CA—The region is perhaps the greatest innovator and influencer of taste in the world, from design and architecture to music and technology, C&W’s newly promoted executive Andrew McDonald tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
Orange County Headlines
IRVINE, CA—Markets with lower affordability are less likely to see big increases in both sales volume and prices, but strong markets with a lot of affordability headroom should see solid gains, RealtyTrac’s Daren Blomquist tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Developer describes the concept as a new approach to workplace healthcare, fitness and wellness.
IRVINE, CA—RealtyTrac report indicates that 1.6% of units nationwide are vacant, and that is down from 1.8% in September 2015.
More Orange County Headlines
- What Non-Auction Platforms Mean for Ten-X
- Two OC Class A Assets Are Coming to Market
- BKM Capital Launches Property Management Company
- These Are the Hurdles MF Builders Must Scale
- This Is Essential to Omni-Channel Retail
- Real Estate Southern California: Spec Office Development Is Back in Gear
- How Energy-Efficiency Programs Create Jobs
- Finding the Right Talent in CRE
Featured ListingsPowered By
HAYWARD, CA—Improved market conditions, coupled with limited land availability for future construction, make this a good opportunity for investors in this high barrier-to-entry market.
NEW YORK CITY—The developer is picking up properties in two burgeoning areas of Queens.
Good Fundamentals, Not Cheap Debt, Mostly Responsible for Philadelphia's Rise, Says RealShare Capital Markets Panel
PHILADELPHIA—Good real estate fundamentals are what’s driving the commercial real estate market in Philadelphia, according to most of the industry leaders on the Capital Markets panel at Tuesday’s RealShare Philadelphia conference, produced by GlobeSt.com’s parent ALM Real Estate Media, at the Union League Club in Center City.
More National Headlines
- CRE Execs Look for Fed to Provide Stability in 2016
- How W&D Plans To Ride Out The Turmoil
- WoodSpring Launches New Brand for Business Travelers
- Maybe Everything We Know About Downsizing Space Is Wrong
- Seniors Housing: Long-Term Growth, Near-Term Headwinds
- Seattle Multifamily Changes Hands
- New 2016 ALTA/NSPS Survey Standards are coming- What about locating utilities
- Study Shows Growing Need for Self-Storage Alternatives
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Upcoming EventsView All Events
Sectors to Watch
PHOENIX—The marketing effort is underway for Centrica, a class-A creative office building located along the 101 Corridor in the heart of Arizona’s Southeast Valley.