ORLANDO—“Discipline best describes the current market status for being ‘hot.’
ORLANDO—The buy includes garden-style multifamily assets dating back to the 1960s.
ORLANDO—Creative Village is one of the largest transit-oriented developments in the Southeastern United States. Get all the details.
More Orlando Headlines
- Lennar Exits Orlando Multifamily in $43M Disposition
- Foschini: It’s a Good Time to Be a Multifamily Borrower
- Finding Good Buys in Non-Gateway Markets
- Why Competition Is Rising in Non-Core Markets
- Asset Types to Watch in Secondary and Tertiary Markets
- Why Mixed-Use Is Rising So Rapidly in Central Florida
- What Markets Outside the Core Offer the Best ROI?
- After A Hurricane Strikes
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
CANNES, FRANCE—GlobeSt.com caught up with RICS chief executive Sean Tompkins at the recent MIPIM conference, where the organization rolled out a new requirement for managing conflicts of interest.
More National Headlines
- 25-Year Industry Veteran Joins NGKF
- Home Price Gains Reach 31-Month High
- Bottom Fishers
- Handling Environmental Issues When Selling
- How Much Longer Can the Bull Market Last?
- Trump Plans Will Mean CRE Winners, Losers
- Freddie Mac's Workforce Housing Offering Prices At Slight Premium
- Mall REITs Anticipate Flight to Quality
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.