ORLANDO—“Discipline best describes the current market status for being ‘hot.’
ORLANDO—The buy includes garden-style multifamily assets dating back to the 1960s.
ORLANDO—Creative Village is one of the largest transit-oriented developments in the Southeastern United States. Get all the details.
More Orlando Headlines
- Lennar Exits Orlando Multifamily in $43M Disposition
- Foschini: It’s a Good Time to Be a Multifamily Borrower
- Finding Good Buys in Non-Gateway Markets
- Why Competition Is Rising in Non-Core Markets
- Asset Types to Watch in Secondary and Tertiary Markets
- Why Mixed-Use Is Rising So Rapidly in Central Florida
- What Markets Outside the Core Offer the Best ROI?
- After A Hurricane Strikes
LOS ANGELES—Whether it is from ballot initiatives, land costs or construction costs, developers at the recent RealShare Apartments conference spoke about the long list of challenges that influence their decisions and shape their pipelines.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA—Affordable multifamily apartments provide critically needed housing by giving preference to low-income families and people who live or work in Mountain View, thereby promoting accessibility to those struggling to find housing in an extremely competitive market.
LOS ANGELES—Expert sources at RealShare Apartments discuss fundamentals, demographics, wage growth, affordability, and what they see as reasons for caution.
More National Headlines
- A Farewell and Celebration At CREW Con
- Tighe: “I Realize How Fortunate I’ve Been”
- Apt. Values Rise Along with Office, Industrial
- Pebblebrook, Denihan Split $820M Portfolio
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- The Ins and Outs of Lease Workouts
- What Challenges Are Facing Developers Today?
- Digital Realty Launching New Downtown Data Center
In honor of Forum's 70th Anniversary, we have taken a look back at some of the people, deals and decisions that have helped to shape the industry over the past seven decades, and took a look ahead at the trends that will likely impact its future evolution.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
SAN DIEGO—There is a significant difference between what a new apartment project costs to build or buy today and the pricing on 1970s and 1980s vintage projects, which can typically be acquired for well below replacement costs, Pathfinder’s Lorne Polger tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
IRVINE, CA—While Dodd-Frank effectively banned the affordability products responsible for the housing bubble, in the wake of the price collapse, lawmakers struggle with unresolved issues pertaining to mortgage finance, Market InSite’s Larry Roberts tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
CHICAGO—The developer has helped transform several of Chicago’s industrial neighborhoods into trendy office centers, and plans to go national with projects in Portland, Miami and Nashville.
NEW YORK CITY—Major League Baseball has signed a new lease for approximately 400,000-square-feet at 1271 Ave. of the Americas. The iconic 48-story…