ORLANDO—“Discipline best describes the current market status for being ‘hot.’
ORLANDO—The buy includes garden-style multifamily assets dating back to the 1960s.
ORLANDO—Creative Village is one of the largest transit-oriented developments in the Southeastern United States. Get all the details.
More Orlando Headlines
- Lennar Exits Orlando Multifamily in $43M Disposition
- Foschini: It’s a Good Time to Be a Multifamily Borrower
- Finding Good Buys in Non-Gateway Markets
- Why Competition Is Rising in Non-Core Markets
- Asset Types to Watch in Secondary and Tertiary Markets
- Why Mixed-Use Is Rising So Rapidly in Central Florida
- What Markets Outside the Core Offer the Best ROI?
- After A Hurricane Strikes
LOS ANGELES— “It is going to be an up hill battle to get people to find alternatives to their private vehicle,” says Robert Kleinhenz in this EXCLUSIVE interview about density in Los Angeles.
WASHINGTON, DC—“Weaker conditions are evident across all sectors as the apartment industry adjusts to changing conditions,” says the National Multifamily Housing Council’s Mark Obrinsky.
ATLANTA—StoneBridge is the latest to invest. Find out what’s motivating this and other investors to flock to this submarket.
More National Headlines
- Hotel Investors, No Need to Worry Yet
- Apt. Management Firms Combine Under US Residential Name
- Multifamily Execs See Market Retreating
- Get Ready for a Development Revival
- Four Big Long-Term Issues With the Economy
- US Data Center Providers Spreading to New Submarkets
- Triumphing With Multiple-Conversion Properties
- What the Jump in 10-Year Rates Did to Pricing
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
LOS ANGELES—Although price movement since the election has been “limited,” CBRE’s Spencer Levy says that “pricing pushback from buyers remains strong.”
PALO ALTO, CA—GlobeSt.com chats with McNellis Partners’ John McNellis about his new book, Making it in Real Estate.
SANTA BARBARA, CA—Amid a generally positive outlook for apartments in 2017, Yardi Matrix does see issues with oversupply and a slowdown in rent increases in some metro areas.
ST. LOUIS—CRE has entered the digital era, and thanks to the emergence of online fundraising platforms, developers can easily streamline and enhance the manner in which they raise money says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.