ORLANDO—“The moment I saw the site, I knew it was something very special. There is nothing like it on the west coast of Florida.”
ORLANDO—As one of the largest educational institutions in Florida, UF currently leases more than 350,000 square feet of commercial real estate in the Sunshine State.
ORLANDO—“Each center has visibility on Interstate 95 and provides investors with strong current cash flow as well as growth opportunities.”
More Orlando Headlines
- Foreigners Flocking to Orlando Vacation Homes
- A Warning to Senior Housing Owners
- Lake Nona Takes Another Revolutionary Step
- JLL Now Leasing Florida’s Largest Intermodal Logistics Center
- The Real Reasons More Millennials Aren’t Buying
- CushWake Woos Industrial Guru to Orlando Office
- These Deals Demo Growing Demand for Orlando Industrial
- How Millennials Wants Are Different Than Boomers
SAN DIEGO—With overall life-science space vacancy here being below 7%, the incubator/accelerator business model fills a vital role in the market’s life-sciences real estate sector, CBRE’s Jon Engle tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
SAN DIEGO—With land scarce and at a premium, adaptive re-use and renovations continue to be the name of the game in San Diego’s commercial real estate sector, Voit’s Ryan King tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at the market.
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
More National Headlines
- CRE Executives Approaching 2016 with More Caution
- Smart Retail Landlords Must Create Major Events
- Rent Gains in Store for Storage REITs
- Creative Conversions Get More Innovative
- Cap Markets Veteran Kevill Joins Avison
- Modern Land (China) Launches US Affiliate
- TruAmerica Enters East Coast with $187M Portfolio Acquisition
- Will Home Buyers Pay More for Technology?
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
PHOENIX—The multifamily market responds to growth mode with increased funding for units and acquisitions of key properties throughout the metro.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA—Much has been made about business growth in San Bernardino County, but there’s another shift that’s having a major impact:…
Most Popular Stories
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.
CHICAGO—Led by U.S. Bank, a total of 15 lenders participated in the refinancing, intended to help GGP in continuing to optimize its retail portfolio.