ASTM's updated E2557-16a now recommends the inclusion of Appendix X5. What is the purpose of this appendix, and what do you need to know about it?
ORLANDO—“The seller also re-leased the project bringing it more in-line with market levels and the property stabilized in July 2015.”
ORLANDO—We’re seeing record cap rates and value-added opportunities.
ORLANDO—“We are in a full redevelopment phase in Central Florida right now.”
More Orlando Headlines
- Grocery-Anchored Retail Asset Trades in Hot Submarket
- One of Last Fractured Condos Sells in Metrowest
- Retail-Focused Crossman Now Targeting Private Client Investors
- What’s Really Going On In The Urban Core?
- Equus Capital Sells Telecom Park Office Asset
- Running Got This Attorney Got Through the Market Crash
- Luxury Multifamily a Hot Commodity in Orlando
- Coconut Grove Commercial Real Estate Market’s Hopping
WASHINGTON, DC—Office space will be absorbed, or not, depending on economic trends -- not who wins the election, NGKF finds.
SAN FRANCISCO—The roundtable brings together developers, investors, bankers, financiers and other industry players to share intelligence and perspectives on the state of the industry, summarized in this EXCLUSIVE.
PHOENIX—Watkins was part of the team accepting BOMA’s highest award, TOBY, for Lincoln Property Company’s management of the Arizona Game and Fish Department headquarters in 2015.
More National Headlines
- Quick Overview of New Seismic Risk Form Now Required by ASTM
- Is South Florida the Newest Hot Spot for Manufacturing?
- Property Sales Take Hits, Keep Punching
- KBS Taps HFF to Market 7-State Portfolio
- The Housing Amenities Today’s Seniors Want
- Forty-Nine Acres Soon Home to 500,000-SF Retail Center
- ‘A 360-Degree View of Your Real Estate’
- NMHC: Mixed Conditions in Apartment Markets
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
WASHINGTON, DC-It has tapped Cushman & Wakefield to market 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW.
PHOENIX—A Walmart Supercenter, along with the city council’s recent approval of a new development plan for the Metrocenter symbolize re-investment and rebirth for this community asset.
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—Industrial leasing activing in Northern and Central New Jersey produced 11.1 million square feet of net absorption year-to-date.
BURLINGTON, MA—The company, which is the life science business of Darmstadt, Germany-based Merck KGaA, commenced construction on its new 280,000-square-foot complex at 400 Wheeler Road earlier this week.
Most Popular Stories
MIAMI—Law firm Akerman LLP’s annual report on commercial real estate sees the greatest near-term impact on development coming from the aging US population and two other trends that are already forming.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA— Investors in three major Southern California markets are beginning to return to the market as they strive to meet their real estate capital allocations by year end, JLL experts in those three markets tell GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
CHICAGO—Although they haven’t made any blockbuster portfolio buys in the first four months of the year, foreign investors have kept up a steady stream of purchases in the industrial market.