ORLANDO—She has more than 25 years of experience in the local commercial real estate market and has specialized in office leasing.
ORLANDO—One asset class in particular seems especially attractive.
ORLANDO—The answer may surprise you.
More Orlando Headlines
- Walmart’s Second Expansion Into Central Florida
- 770-Acre Industrial Park Set to Bridge Gap in Florida
- These Areas Are Growing Faster Than The Market Average
- McCraney Make Strategic Industrial Disposition
- Central Florida’s Hotel Boom Gains Big Mo
- Orlando Seeing Perfect Storm for Office Landlords
- McCraney Wins $65M Industrial Refi
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Demos Robust Investor Demand
BARNEGAT, NJ—The Jersey Shore landscape has been forever altered by Hurricane Sandy. Walters Homes rebuilding experts, Matthew Gaudet-Walters and Austin Bocchicchio discuss some of these changes and the lessons that residents and builders have learned.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—Robertson previously led the redevelopment of both the Lincoln Center and the urban renewal project of the New 42nd Street.
NEW YORK CITY—Noting that an attack can “cripple an organization,” former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly Tuesday morning offered up advice on staying vigilant at the second annual ALM cyberSecure conference here.
More National Headlines
- Hotel Pipelines Set Sights on 2018
- The Future of Dynamic Office and Industrial Design
- Honest Buildings, MRI Software Integrate Platforms
- Retailer Concerns at This Point in the Cycle
- ADISA Honors Award Winners at 2016 Annual Conference
- Zurich Opens its $333M Schaumburg Headquarters
- Never Mind Big or Small. Is It the RIGHT Data?
- The Appeal of Small-Bay Industrial
Groundbreaking, glass-ceiling shattering or simply long overdue, women in commercial real estate are powerhouses, influencing the industry every day.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC--US presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s respective comments in their first debate are being picked over and fact checked to exhaustion. Except one.
NEW YORK CITY—Real estate trusts have boosted their liquidity profiles meaningfully this year, but it’s all in preparation for an eventual market contraction, says Fitch Ratings.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—KBS’s underwriting team works closely with, but independently of, its acquisitions team to ensure any possible issues are discovered and vetted and that the assets acquired meet the requirements of its REITs, Mimi Nguyen tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
WASHINGTON, DC--No, the Fed didn’t raise short-term interest rates. Yes, it will eventually. So goes another Federal Open Market Committee meeting.
NEW YORK CITY—Capital markets veteran Constantine Korologos, who will take the stage at next month’s RealShare National Investment & Finance conference, sees the debt markets exerting greater appeal for investors that may not have played in that space before.