Here is a roundup of the latest leases, sales and other transactions in the Northeast middle markets, including a sale of a Long Island retail portfolio.
Middle Market Digest
Here is a roundup of recent smaller transactions and deals and personnel moves in the Northeast.
NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA—In moving to Ellis Preserve, Equus wants its staff of real estate professionals to experience first-hand the unique Ellis Preserve environment, the convenient amenities provided by the Ellis Preserve retail stores, fitness center and restaurants, as well as the vibrant residential growth underway on site.
More Philadelphia Headlines
- Middle Market Digest – The Northeast
- Strong Sales, Lease Signings, Low Vacancy Mark 2016 Philadelphia Office Market
- Chickie's & Pete's, Popular Philadelphia Sports Pub, Will Occupy Vacant Champp's in Marlton, NJ
- Brownfield Redevelopment Challenging, But Not Impossible, Say Experts
- Middle Market Digest: The Northeast
- CBRE Reportedly Paying $98M for Office Tower in Pittsburgh CBD
- Middle Market Digest for the Northeast
- Tuesday Northeast Middle Market Digest
SAN DIEGO—Speakers during the general session Monday at MBA’s CREF 2017 conference say that the blueprint for the future will focus on effective flow of capital, transformational technology, and on achieving meaningful diversity in our industry.
SAN DIEGO—There’s about a 75% chance that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will emerge from this state of oversight before the end of President Trump’s current term in office, speakers tell attendees at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2017.
SAN DIEGO—Panelists during the borrower/developer panel at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017, talk about how to differentiate in today’s environment.
More National Headlines
- MBA Speaker: The Idea of Impact Has Never Been More Important
- Watch Manufacturing and Flex Space This Year
- The Big Issue Holding Back Residential Development
- Will the GSEs Exit Conservatorship Soon?
- Putting All Lending Options on the Table
- Removing the Mystery From Asset Management
- Think Outside the Box to Create Value
- GIC Invests $1.05B In Three DC Offices
2016 was a year of opportunity for several companies. We take a look at some of the biggest winners and growers outpacing their competitors and being true successes in the industry.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
SAN DIEGO—GlobeSt.com caught up with MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 attendee Ed Hussey, head of multifamily production at Pillar about his thoughts on the market.