MT. LAUREL, NJ— Garg Consulting Services, a multi-disciplinary engineering firm, leased 2,700 square feet at 1000 Crawford Place in Mount Laurel, NJ, bringing the building to 100 percent occupancy.
BLUE BELL, PA—Marcus & Millichap arranged the sale of Sentry Park East, a 24,000-square-foot office property located in Blue Bell, PA for $2.175 million.
PHILADELPHIA—SugarHouse Casino has officially opened a bold $164-million expansion at the Delaware River gaming facility.
CHALFONT, PA—J.G. Petrucci Company has started construction of Patriot Station at Chalfont in Chalfont, PA, a new luxury apartment community.
More Philadelphia Headlines
- Heidenberg Properties Expands Hershey Square Shopping Center In Hummelstown, PA
- Marcus & Millichap Expands And Relocates In Philadelphia
- Woodmont Industrial Partners Sells 385,000-SF Lehigh Valley Distribution Center
- Clark Capital Names Glenn Dorsey SVP, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Ridgeline Starting on 400,000 SF Crossroads Logistics Center in Jonestown, PA
- Megan Syrnick of Hill International Honored by ASCE’s Philadelphia Section
- Its Presidential City Redevelopment Moving Forward, Post Brothers Opens Sora Pool Club at Complex
- National Wholesale Liquidators Returns to Philadelphia
AUSTIN, TX—The insurance industry should educate this new generation of renters to demonstrate it’s an affordable financial safety net.
AUSTIN, TX—In preparation for RealShare Austin coming up, Jamil Alam of Endeavor Real Estate Group, discussed the area's transformation including the latest trends and general issues facing Austin today.
ROUND ROCK, TX—The city is close to major corporations and retail so it attracts different types of travelers, all adding to the spike in extended stay lodging.
More National Headlines
- Home Price Gains Beat Expectations
- Out-betting Hiring Firms: Too Little Too Late?
- Expert: Retail Industry Becomes More Darwinian
- Time for Occupiers to Re-evaluate Their RE
- Not Your Parents’ Fast-Food Restaurant
- Port Cargo Volumes Fall “Significantly”
- What Drone Tech Can Do for CRE Engineering
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CHEVY CHASE, MD—The combined portfolio includes over 9.7 million square feet of office assets, one million square feet of retail assets and 4,500 residential units.
CHEVY CHASE. MD—New York REIT’s stock price fell 8.1% on the morning after the deal was announced.
NEW YORK CITY—FASB’s new lease accounting standard takes effect in 2019; smart corporate occupiers are already preparing for the change, PricewaterhouseCoopers experts tell GlobeSt.com.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—While a special committee continues to explore strategic alternatives, the board may conclude that it would be best for the company and its stockholders to sell one or more of the company’s assets and possibly adopt a liquidation plan for the rest of its assets.