BERWYN, PA—Equus plans to spend approximately $2 million on renovations to the lobby and enhancement of amenity spaces.
EAST HUNTINGTON TOWNSHIP, PA—The new build-to-suit consolidates the operations of five existing area locations into one efficient facility. The long-term net lease includes contractual annual increases and provides for future expansion.
HORSHAM, PA—Workspace Property Trust, which made its first acquisition when it bought Liberty Property Trust’s Horsham, PA properties, will more than quadruple its size when the second deal with LPT closes.
WILLOW GROVE, PA—As consumer shopping behaviors continue to fuel the evolution of the mall, PREIT is differentiating the shopper experience by bringing new, diversified tenants to its properties.
More Philadelphia Headlines
- Adam Gillespie Named Principal at Avison Young in Philadelphia
- Equus Acquires 235-Unit Lehigh Valley Multifamily Community
- NAI Mertz’s Sternberg Closes Three Leases Totaling 22,655 SF in the Greater Philadelphia Region
- Presidential City, Post Brothers' Philadelphia MF, Gets $183M Refi Loan
- Central Green at The Navy Yard Receives Three Development and Design Awards
- CBRE’s Gorman and Shover Sell 80 Properties Worth More Than $273 Million
- Liberty Developing New American Water HQ in Camden, NJ
- Bohlin Cywinski Jackson Architecture Leasing at East Market
MIAMI—It starts with an “m”—and it’s not momentum.
IRVINE, CA— Industry Veteran joins Voit from Transwestern.
SEATTLE—Buyers need to act quickly, according to one report, as homes are flying off the market faster than at any time since 2010.
More National Headlines
- Cloud Services Rev Up Data Center Growth
- Spirit Realty Hires Hsieh as President and COO
- Several Factors Driving Growth in Renewable Energy
- GMO’s Inker Says Trump Presidency Could Really ‘Damage’ Economy
- Sunrise Management Expands San Diego Team
- Strong Growth for Senior Care Facilities Worldwide
- GICS Carve-out ‘An Incremental Step’ for REITs
- Income Plays Bigger Role in Real Estate Returns
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ORLANDO—According to the US Commerce Department, domestic e-commerce sales have grown an average of 15% year-over-year since 2010.
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC—Although investment sales remain strong, “the surge of new apartment construction is starting to shift the supply-demand balance, particularly in the market for upscale apartments,” says Mark Obrinsky, chief economist with the National Multifamily Housing Council.
VENICE, CA—One of the concerns in the net lease sector is low cap rates, which have resulted in ideal sale pricing which has created an oversupply of properties resulting in a small decrease in sales velocity and liquidity as supply is exceeding demand of late, says one source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary on the subject.
MIAMI—Law firm Akerman LLP’s annual report on commercial real estate sees the greatest near-term impact on development coming from the aging US population and two other trends that are already forming.