YORK, PA—A joint venture of Endurance Real Estate Group and American Realty Advisors has sold 325 S. Salem Church Road, a 785,400 square foot class A bulk distribution facility in York, PA to an undisclosed buyer for $60 million, or $76.39 per square foot.
PENNSDALE, PA—With the successful closing of the Lycoming Mall sale, Los Angeles-based Matthews Retail Advisors is helping PREIT conclude its fire sale of 13 poorly performing properties.
WAYNE AND KING OF PRUSSIA, PA, AND FLORHAM PARK, NJ—Seven KBS properties, two in the Philadelphia area and five in Florham Park, NJ, in have achieved Wired Certifications from WiredScore, which created the international standard that distinguishes best-in-class Internet connectivity in office buildings.
PHILADELPHIA—Pennrose Properties will invest nearly a quarter of a million dollars to create three Pennrose Academy Regional Training Centers in Philadelphia, nearby Mt. Holly, NJ, and in Baltimore, MD, to support training for the organization’s property management and development employees, and to provide a location for Pennrose Academy programming for Pennrose residents.
More Philadelphia Headlines
- Hampshire/MCB Partnership Acquires 18.5-Acre Philadelphia-Area Mixed-Use Retail Center
- Wawa Opening a Second Center City Location
- Local REIT Leaders Say They Are ‘Keeping Powder Dry’
- Online Shopping Service, Stitch Fix, Leasing 484K SF Prologis Distribution Center
- Self Storage Capital Partners Acquires Five-Property Self Storage Portfolio in Harrisburg, PA
- PREIT Satisfies Debt Maturities Until June 2017
- Filo joins Pennrose as VP of Operations
- Deal Tracker - A Roundup of Recent Philadelphia Market Transactions
SAN DIEGO—With overall life-science space vacancy here being below 7%, the incubator/accelerator business model fills a vital role in the market’s life-sciences real estate sector, CBRE’s Jon Engle tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
SAN DIEGO—With land scarce and at a premium, adaptive re-use and renovations continue to be the name of the game in San Diego’s commercial real estate sector, Voit’s Ryan King tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at the market.
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
More National Headlines
- CRE Executives Approaching 2016 with More Caution
- Smart Retail Landlords Must Create Major Events
- Rent Gains in Store for Storage REITs
- Creative Conversions Get More Innovative
- Cap Markets Veteran Kevill Joins Avison
- Modern Land (China) Launches US Affiliate
- TruAmerica Enters East Coast with $187M Portfolio Acquisition
- Will Home Buyers Pay More for Technology?
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
PHOENIX—The multifamily market responds to growth mode with increased funding for units and acquisitions of key properties throughout the metro.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA—Much has been made about business growth in San Bernardino County, but there’s another shift that’s having a major impact:…
Most Popular Stories
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.
CHICAGO—Led by U.S. Bank, a total of 15 lenders participated in the refinancing, intended to help GGP in continuing to optimize its retail portfolio.