PHILADELPHIA—Carpenter Technology's Philadelphia location will bring approximately 100 positions to the city, over time. The move by the specialty metals company provides better access to transportation, customer markets, world-class universities, and increased visibility with broad talent pools.
A roundup of some of the smaller transactions and market developments around New Jersey and Pennsylvania reported to GlobeSt.com in recent weeks.
PHILADELPHIA—Yerrapathruni brings more than 13 years of diverse experience in construction, management and business development to the role.
PHILADELPHIA—Franklin Marketplace is 88.6% leased to a variety of national and regional tenants, including Kaplan, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Retro Fitness, Harbor Freight Tools and Citizens Bank.
More Philadelphia Headlines
- Morrisville, PA, Industrial Trades Hands
- Self Storage Capital Acquires Two Central PA Properties
- Duke Realty Building Another Bulk Warehouse in Lehigh Valley
- CBRE Veteran Matt Stefanski Joining Berkadia to Build Philadelphia Presence
- PREIT Sells Another Underperforming Center, This One in Washington, PA
- Benjamin’s Desk Co-working Space Relocates to 1608 Walnut Street
- Construction Starting on Mixed-Use RISE in 'Happy Valley'
- Equus Sells One Meridian in Wyomissing, PA
BOSTON—The Greater Boston Association of Realtors and the Massachusetts Association of Realtors issued sales reports for the month of July that pointed to lower home sales volume and for-sale inventory, while modest increases in the median price for a home, both in Greater Boston and statewide.
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
More National Headlines
- Huge Investment Taking Place in Anaheim
- Multifamily Leads in Annual NOI Growth
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Sears Posts Another Loss, Another Loan from CEO
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Five-building Complex
- Determining the Extent of CA Wildfire Damage
- Work Begins on Vegas LogisticsCenter
- Buying Low Without Overspending on Improvements
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
ROCKVILLE, MD--the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission extended its full building lease at the 348,000-square foot building earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The company went out of its way to say in its statement that “Litt’s resignation is not related to any disagreement with the company’s operations, policies, or practices.”
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.