Here is a roundup of the latest leases, sales and other transactions in the Northeast middle markets, including a sale of a Long Island retail portfolio.
Middle Market Digest
Here is a roundup of recent smaller transactions and deals and personnel moves in the Northeast.
NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA—In moving to Ellis Preserve, Equus wants its staff of real estate professionals to experience first-hand the unique Ellis Preserve environment, the convenient amenities provided by the Ellis Preserve retail stores, fitness center and restaurants, as well as the vibrant residential growth underway on site.
More Philadelphia Headlines
- Middle Market Digest – The Northeast
- Strong Sales, Lease Signings, Low Vacancy Mark 2016 Philadelphia Office Market
- Chickie's & Pete's, Popular Philadelphia Sports Pub, Will Occupy Vacant Champp's in Marlton, NJ
- Brownfield Redevelopment Challenging, But Not Impossible, Say Experts
- Middle Market Digest: The Northeast
- CBRE Reportedly Paying $98M for Office Tower in Pittsburgh CBD
- Middle Market Digest for the Northeast
- Tuesday Northeast Middle Market Digest
SAN DIEGO—Berkadia’s Ernie Katai discusses the multifamily demand and fundamentals that have helped his firm achieve rapid growth and how the firm is preparing for the year ahead, in this EXCLUSIVE video interview.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Over time, long-term and short-term interest rates generally correlate, though this is not always the case in the short run, CBRE’s Phil Voorhees tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about his yield-prediction contest.
SAN DIEGO—Speakers during the CMBS panel at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 say educating brokers and borrowers is key to a healthy CMBS future.
More National Headlines
- In the Wake of Uncertainty, Diversify
- JCPenney to Shutter 130-plus Stores
- What Will Influence the Treasury Yield for 2017?
- CMBS Is a Vital Part of the CRE Finance Environment
- What the Top Office-Buying Markets Have in Common
- CRE Outlook: Steady as She Grows
- TransitScreen, JLL Partner for Lobby Displays
- What’s Ahead in the Global Economy?
2016 was a year of opportunity for several companies. We take a look at some of the biggest winners and growers outpacing their competitors and being true successes in the industry.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
SAN DIEGO—GlobeSt.com caught up with MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 attendee Ed Hussey, head of multifamily production at Pillar about his thoughts on the market.
IRVINE, CA—Impact fees can run developers upwards of $50,000 per lot in California, a fact that many home buyers don’t know, Developers Research principal Scot Oldham tells GlobeSt.com after he and his wife purchased the company.