PHOENIX—Curious how executives can accurately survey, analyze and configure their asset portfolios and facilities for maximization of yield and return, as well as understand the asset portfolios and facilities that are components of M&A transactions? One source takes a closer look in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A on the subject.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Medical office vacancy rates hit a low this year and finally broke under 8% nationally said sources at this year’s RealShare Healthcare Real Estate conference, who also touched on President-elect Trump’s pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Contract rehab plays an important role in the wellness continuum said speakers at last week’s RealShare Healthcare Real Estate Conference.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Healthcare Real Estate Insights magazine presented this year’s awards at RealShare’s Healthcare Real Estate conference last week.
More Phoenix Headlines
- Experts: Healthcare Going Retail Is Not a Fad
- Will IT Be the Next Big Healthcare Boom?
- Healthcare Increases Its Emphasis on Efficiency
- Chinese Investors Become More Aggressive on Healthcare Assets
- Healthcare’s Change of Venue, Shifting Facility Needs
- Hospital Mergers Expected to Continue Throughout the US
- The Next Southwest Migration
- Healthcare Continues to Meet Patient Demand for Convenience
LONDON—The confirmation by developer Land Securities Group that it’s negotiating with Deutsche Bank represents a vote of confidence in the financial center’s post-Brexit future.
HONG KONG—New reports from Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE expect the massive wave of capital into commercial real estate to continue rolling.
LONDON—The acquisition from Hansteen Holdings is one of a number of moves Blackstone has made in advance of what published reports say is a possible sale of its Logicor industrial business in Europe.
More National Headlines
- Expect to See Continued Growth in Managed Care
- Two Generations, One Housing Preference
- What’s Next For Congress, President Trump
- Fundamentals Align for Retail Real Estate
- Blackstone Exits SeaWorld Stake with Sale to Zhonghong
- Values Inch Up, Led by Apartments
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Future Returns In Senior Care Depends on Creating Value
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.
IRVINE, CA—Multifamily pricing has seen 74 consecutive months of double-digit annual growth, but there are reasons to be skeptical that this can continue, writes Chris Muoio of Ten-X Research in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
WALNUT CREEK, CA—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, one finance expert takes a closer look at the bread and butter of the CRE industry, which he says are the small and local real estate investment and development firms.
RICHARDSON, TX—The apartment market least likely to see a rent recession is not located in any of the Smile States, according to RealPage’s MPF Research.