PHOENIX—Curious how executives can accurately survey, analyze and configure their asset portfolios and facilities for maximization of yield and return, as well as understand the asset portfolios and facilities that are components of M&A transactions? One source takes a closer look in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A on the subject.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Medical office vacancy rates hit a low this year and finally broke under 8% nationally said sources at this year’s RealShare Healthcare Real Estate conference, who also touched on President-elect Trump’s pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Contract rehab plays an important role in the wellness continuum said speakers at last week’s RealShare Healthcare Real Estate Conference.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Healthcare Real Estate Insights magazine presented this year’s awards at RealShare’s Healthcare Real Estate conference last week.
More Phoenix Headlines
- Experts: Healthcare Going Retail Is Not a Fad
- Will IT Be the Next Big Healthcare Boom?
- Healthcare Increases Its Emphasis on Efficiency
- Chinese Investors Become More Aggressive on Healthcare Assets
- Healthcare’s Change of Venue, Shifting Facility Needs
- Hospital Mergers Expected to Continue Throughout the US
- The Next Southwest Migration
- Healthcare Continues to Meet Patient Demand for Convenience
NEW YORK CITY—Several sizeable transactions pushed the metric to its highest level on record, according to a new report from Ariel Property Advisors.
SAN DIEGO—MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 opened Day 2 with bankers discussing current market dynamics, competition, regulation, preferred asset classes and their expectations for the future.
SAN DIEGO—MBA’s Jamie Woodwell said at the MBA CREF 2017 convention on Sunday that he seen some “tremendous numbers” out there in commercial real estate and expects it to continue.
More National Headlines
- Pru’s CRE Lending Arm Takes New Name
- Bank Experts: 2017 Still Provides Some Great Opportunity
- Net Lease Thrives, In Contrast to Declining Malls
- Great Old Retail Streets
- Ashford Makes Hostile Bid for FelCor
- RBI Adds Popeyes to QSR Lineup
- Economic Tide Floats CRE Property Boats
- Why So Many 1031 Investors Are Emerging
2016 was a year of opportunity for several companies. We take a look at some of the biggest winners and growers outpacing their competitors and being true successes in the industry.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—In many coastal California markets, there is a tremendously deep investor base focused on California, often resulting in pricing that has outpaced fundamentals, Buchanan Street’s Tim Ballard tells GlobeSt.com.
LOS ANGELES—Money360 explains how marketplace lending has become a reliable alternative to crowdfunding.
DALLAS—It may be a mistake to invest with the giddy assumption that the market has nowhere to go but up, writes BBG CEO Chris Roach in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.