PHOENIX—With multifamily rents increasing by 8.2% during the last year, vacancy rates are decreasing, resulting in a deluge of off-market property listings and investment sales all over the valley, says SVN Advisors.
PHOENIX—CBRE’s global “Workplace360” initiative is the company’s approach to workplace strategy designed to promote flexibility, mobility and productivity through unassigned workstations.
MESA/TEMPE, AZ—Investors are finding significantly more room for rent growth in the value-add space as contrasted with the newer class-A product, especially given current construction costs in the Greater Phoenix market.
More Phoenix Headlines
- Maricopa County Explores Sale of Chase Field
- Pencil Sharpening May Prevent Falling Off Cliff
- Hotel Adaptive Reuse Not for Faint of Heart
- What’s Ahead for the Economy and CRE
- Principals Caution Building When Nothing is “There”
- Even Designers are Talking Marriott-Starwood
- Hotel Pipelines Set Sights on 2018
- The Future of Dynamic Office and Industrial Design
SOUTH FLORIDA—The sector is a preferred asset class for investors looking to deploy capital in South Florida. But with so much inventory coming online, lenders are beginning to pull back.
LOS ANGELES—An expert group of panelists at last week’s RealShare Apartments conference say that there are some core markets, especially in the gateway cities that are being overbuilt.
LOS ANGELES—During a special keynote luncheon presentation at RealShare Apartments, Hessam Nadji, president and CEO of Marcus & Millichap, discusses the many “amazing statistical facts” that are supporting the industry.
More National Headlines
- Spirit Realty Sells Back Properties from ’07 SLB
- Birch Capital CEO: Why I’m Going Ahead with Tradepoint Atlantic EB-5’s Fundraising
- Honest Buildings Expands Platform to Multifamily
- An Economic Three-Ring Circus
- Should Multifamily Developers Focus on Suburban Locations?
- Retirees’ Income Secret: Listed REITs
- Creative Office: What’s the Magic Mix of Offerings?
- One Year Later HCP Closes on 526-Unit Portfolio
In honor of Forum's 70th Anniversary, we have taken a look back at some of the people, deals and decisions that have helped to shape the industry over the past seven decades, and took a look ahead at the trends that will likely impact its future evolution.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—In this its largest US market, a new law has been put into place that could drastically curtail the company’s business here.
WASHINGTON, DC—The National Multifamily Housing Council’s Mark Obrinsky says that debt and equity markets have become “more discerning in terms of what deals they are ready to take on.”