TEMPE, AZ—BKM Capital Partners acquires the portfolio in an off-market transaction from Deutsche/RREEF and the CIM Group.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Keyser is aggressively targeting attorneys who want to switch careers and get into real estate advisory work, says Jonathan Keyser in this EXCLUSIVE.
GILBERT, AZ—The approximately 275,000-square-foot center will consist of a mix of national retail anchors and restaurants, boutiques, and unique eateries.
TEMPE, AZ—Bascom Group recently completes the $56.7 million sale of an apartment complex to buyers, TruAmerica Multifamily and Investcorp.
More Phoenix Headlines
- Mega-Portfolio Hits the Industrial Sale Column
- Blend of Traditional Retailers With Medical Tenants New Norm
- Flex Facilities in Tempe and Mesa See Active Demand
- Long-Time Owner Parts With Rock-Solid Investment
- Demographics Point to Healthcare, Labs and Tech
- Assets are Prime Candidates for Renovation Programs
- Development Partner Eyes Downtown for Future Project
- High Schoolers Get Exposure to Master Plan Process
AUSTIN, TX—Cushman & Wakefield and Oxford Commercial have cemented a long-term partnership, capped off with the announcement of a formal acquisition.
ROUND ROCK, TX—Remaining land parcels are clipping along at a rapid pace within the 328-acre La Frontera mixed-use project.
AUSTIN, TX—The city ranks in the top five with projections showing retail rents rising at an annual rate of 4.3% for the next three years and vacancies declining, making it enticing for retail investors.
More National Headlines
- Colony Starwood Adds Risk Retention to RMBS
- Bobbi Brown: “It’s About the Product, Not the Marketing”
- RECon Attendees Talk Creating Vibes, Activation of Mind
- How to Activate Under-Retailed Areas
- Richman Group Starts Work on Seven-Story Mixed-Use
- Florida Company Acquires 14-story Tower in Denver Tech Center
- Chicago Distribution Centers Attracting National Investors
- Regional Divides Remain in Retail Sector
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Hired as senior director of operations, the industry veteran has been in the business for three-and-a-half decades.
NEW YORK CITY—Following a lackluster first quarter for CMBS, May has seen “one of the most active issuance weeks in months” thanks to a $2.3-billion trio of conduit deals, according to Trepp.
NEW YORK CITY—The sheer quantity of speculative development underway across major industrial markets “does warrant some caution,” says Colliers International. Yet there are strong arguments for all the new construction.
NEW YORK CITY—Welltower CEO Thomas DeRosa tells GlobeSt.com why the aging of the population mandates a reassessment of the relationship between healthcare and real estate in part one of this EXCLUSIVE interview.