PHOENIX—JLL managing director Marc Hertzberg says cold-storage buildings are so specialized to an occupier’s needs that once they’re built, the user tends to stay in place for 15 to 30 years.
CHANDLER, AZ—Chandler Airport Center, near Loop 202 and Cooper Road, is home to more than 600,000 square feet of oﬃce and industrial space with more under construction and proposed for future development.
PHOENIX—The goal of an online marketing and reputation management should be brand recognition and monitoring of positive and negative reviews.
More Phoenix Headlines
- Flex Tilt Up Answers Call for Light Industrial Demand
- REIAC/Rockefeller Challenge Gives Students a Platform
- Trends and Balance are Top Topics for Honoree
- Groundbreaking and Lease Taking are Themes at Office Park
- Construction Leads Charge of Mid-Sized Users
- Proxy333 Pulls Inspiration from Culture of Original Building
- Name and HQ Change Part of Expanded Focus
- Fund Manager Nabs Four Business Parks
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
ATLANTA—Connexion at Holcomb Bridge, a 106,769-square-foot retail center in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, GA, has secured $9.75 million in refinancing.…
More National Headlines
- Easing Rent Growth? Not Yet
- InvenTrust Completes Highlands REIT Spin-off
- Excel Trust Names DDR Exec as CEO
- GGP Lands $1.4B Refi on 15 Malls
- Bigger Trades Are Requiring Higher Returns
- Vulcan Real Estate’s 325 Ninth Ave. North On Block
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
- Cousins, Parkway to Merge, Spin Off Houston Assets
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
SEATTLE—GlobeSt.com learns that the building could fetch near $260 million, while a Vulcan executive says ‘the market will determine pricing based on a competitive investor bidding process.’
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Gunster attorney Brian Belt to get his insights on the condos verses multifamily question in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.
Most Popular Stories
LAS VEGAS—The 2016 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC—If the IRS has followed through on its reasoning in the initial memo, it could have forced the conversion of billions of dollars in commercial real estate and CMBS loans from non-recourse to recourse.
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.