PHOENIX—The future is coming at us at a breakneck pace—and it’s riding in a driverless vehicle. What will that mean for the office market? Lee & Associates’ Andrew Cheney gives us a peek.
PHOENIX—Curious how executives can accurately survey, analyze and configure their asset portfolios and facilities for maximization of yield and return, as well as understand the asset portfolios and facilities that are components of M&A transactions? One source takes a closer look in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A on the subject.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Medical office vacancy rates hit a low this year and finally broke under 8% nationally said sources at this year’s RealShare Healthcare Real Estate conference, who also touched on President-elect Trump’s pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Contract rehab plays an important role in the wellness continuum said speakers at last week’s RealShare Healthcare Real Estate Conference.
More Phoenix Headlines
- 2016 HREI Insights Awards Winners Revealed
- Experts: Healthcare Going Retail Is Not a Fad
- Will IT Be the Next Big Healthcare Boom?
- Healthcare Increases Its Emphasis on Efficiency
- Chinese Investors Become More Aggressive on Healthcare Assets
- Healthcare’s Change of Venue, Shifting Facility Needs
- Hospital Mergers Expected to Continue Throughout the US
- The Next Southwest Migration
DALLAS—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, BBG CEO Chris Roach writes that the headlines about e-commerce and industrial real estate don’t tell the whole story.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—In addition to offering a great lifestyle, strong labor force, low vacancy rates and continued demand for newer product, the OC market is viewed as a relative bargain compared to nearby West Coast markets, CBRE’s Alex Hayden tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—The partnership that BioMed Realty has forged with UCSD will position the new research center as a global epicenter of university research, private companies and government entities, Kevin Tremblay tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- Barings’ Henderson Joins Ares RE Platform
- Recruitment Is an Ongoing Process
- Uh Oh, First Quarter GDP Is Very Weak
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Foggy Economic Outlook in the Trump Era
- Hunton & Williams Adds Real Estate Partner
- Fears of Sudden Changes in Trump Era Fading
- Tech Bringing a Sea Change to Retail Banks
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—A 7-Eleven property offers a well-known, corporate-backed, AA-credit-rated, secure tenant—but there’s more, HIG’s Jeremy McChesney tells GlobeSt.com in this look at why the convenience chain is attracting investors.
HOUSTON—Houston's diverse economy continues to produce jobs in the medical industry and when the oil industry regroups, there is potential for explosive job growth, says Thomas Burns in this EXCLUSIVE.
ATLANTA—The latest survey of corporate real estate professionals conducted by CoreNet Global and Cushman & Wakefield finds that they’re more concerned about property costs than ever before.