WASHINGTON, DC--The Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development has several projects in its pipeline.
Washington Dc Headlines
Middle Market Digest
Washington, DC--Our roundup of deals and news from across the region.
McLEAN, VA--The two-to-four basis point premium was likely due to the market not being as familiar with KW Certificates as with Freddie Mac’s more established K-Certificates.
WASHINGTON, DC--In second place is the Silver Line, with 40% of new office space under construction, according to JLL.
More Washington Dc Headlines
- What’s Next For Congress, President Trump
- How Freddie Mac Provided $50M To A Borrower With Only $20K
- Middle Market Digest: The Mid-Atlantic
- Washington REIT to Buy Watergate 600 for $135M
- KLNB Searches for New Manager Partner
- Reston National Golf Course Goes To Market With Home Builders In Mind
- Matt Plunket Joins Colliers International from CBRE
- Takoma Place Trades With Eye On Tax Acquisition Rehab
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
CANNES, FRANCE—GlobeSt.com caught up with RICS chief executive Sean Tompkins at the recent MIPIM conference, where the organization rolled out a new requirement for managing conflicts of interest.
More National Headlines
- 25-Year Industry Veteran Joins NGKF
- Home Price Gains Reach 31-Month High
- Bottom Fishers
- Handling Environmental Issues When Selling
- How Much Longer Can the Bull Market Last?
- Trump Plans Will Mean CRE Winners, Losers
- Freddie Mac's Workforce Housing Offering Prices At Slight Premium
- Mall REITs Anticipate Flight to Quality
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.