- In general, a “small” release to soil results in minor soil contamination and the presence of vapor beneath the building.
- A “medium” release to soil results in soil contamination to a depth of up to approximately 20 feet beneath the building; has spread horizontally beneath the building; and can generate vapors that result in a probable significant vapor intrusion to an overlying building and possible groundwater contamination.
- A “large” release to soil results in soil contamination of greater than tens of feet beneath a building, significant vapor intrusion to the building and groundwater contamination that is probably above regulatory guidelines.
During the most recent iteration of NMHC’s Construction Survey, 83% of respondents reported experiencing construction delays in jurisdictions where they operate, an increase from the results reported in each of the prior six rounds.
“The elbow grease required to convert distressed assets to their highest and best use has drawn notice from a different investor pool.”
Sponsored by essensys
This multi-perspective research process discovered several disparities between what landlords offer in the flex space market and what tenants expect. Download now for key insights and what landlords could gain by meeting expectations.
Sponsored by dialpad
In commercial real estate, technology is rapidly becoming an important component of your day-to-day. Here are five key advancements to take advantage of in 2021 and beyond.
Don't miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed commercial real estate decisions. Join GlobeSt.com now!
- Free unlimited access to GlobeSt.com's trusted and independent team of experts who provide commercial real estate owners, investors, developers, brokers and finance professionals with comprehensive coverage, analysis and best practices necessary to innovate and build business.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.