Triple Net Properties LLC bought the Eastern Wisconsin MedicalPortfolio on behalf of tenant-in-common investors from AuroraMedical Group Inc. The group, a subsidiary of Aurora Health CareInc., leases 100% of the space in the five single-story and onetwo-story medical buildings, which total 153,000 sf. Theproperties, built between 2000 and 2007, are in six differentcities, and the Aurora medical group has 15-year leases at theproperties. David Boerke and Jack Price with the Boerke Co. Inc.represented the Aurora group. Triple Net is a wholly owned,indirect subsidiary of Grubb & Ellis Co.

|

Grubb & Ellis Healthcare REIT Inc. purchased two properties,the Chesterfield Rehabilitation Center in Chesterfield, MO and thePark Place Office Park in Dayton, OH. The company joined with BDSt. Louis Development LLC, a subsidiary of Duke Realty Corp., toacquire the Chesterfield center, with Grubb & Ellis taking 80%and Duke holding the remaining 20% interest.

|

The Chesterfield property is a 50-bed, newly constructed,three-story inpatient rehabilitation hospital. Sources say the112,000-sf hospital, which also includes a 90,000-sf parkinggarage, sold for $36.5 million. St. John's Mercy Rehabilitation LLCis the tenant which occupies 100% of the property.

|

Duke was represented by Philip Mahler, SVP, and Jeffrey Cooper,executive managing director, of New York City-based SavillsGranite. "Each day, the investment community takes closer notice ofAmericans' increasing demand for first-rate medical care," Coopersaid in a statement. Savills officials refused to comment on therecord.

|

Park Place consists of three multi-tenant medical officebuildings totaling about 133,000 sf, all built between 1987 and2002. The three- and four-story buildings are on eight acres. Theproperty was purchased from Fraze Enterprise Inc., which wasrepresented by Mike Wenzler.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

  • Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
  • Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
  • Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
  • 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
NOT FOR REPRINT

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.