NEW YORK CITY—Capital markets veteran Constantine Korologos, who will take the stage at next month’s RealShare National Investment & Finance conference, sees the debt markets exerting greater appeal for investors that may not have played in that space before.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—KBS’s underwriting team works closely with, but independently of, its acquisitions team to ensure any possible issues are discovered and vetted and that the assets acquired meet the requirements of its REITs, Mimi Nguyen tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
NEW YORK CITY—While organizations must put a great deal of effort behind cyber attack prevention and mitigation, there are simple steps they should take to start their efforts, according to a panel of experts who spoke at ALM cyberSecure in Midtown Tuesday afternoon.
PHOENIX—Rolling out their Artistry Hotels brand at the Lodging Conference on Tuesday, sector veterans W.A. Headley III and Bryan Guillot will focus on urban developments, mixed-use projects with significant business activity and university campuses.
- ‘No Deal Is Easy to Get Done Right Now’
- How Do REITs Underwrite Assets?
- Is Tijuana Safe Again?
- Northern Virginia Goes Long As Top US Data Center Market
- Cyber Experts: Get Back to Basics
- Boutique Brand Seeks to Redefine ‘Art of Hospitality’
- What Will TAMI Tenants Need Going Forward?
- Industrial Builder See Big Future in E-Commerce