CHICAGO—The volume of net lease transactions also declined significantly in 2016, and experts say activity has returned to the historic norm after an active two years.
WASHINGTON, DC—The year-over-year decline in for-sale apartments, including condominiums and co-ops, was especially steep, according to the National Association of Realtors.
NEW YORK CITY—Waiting on reports to make updates to a portfolio can be costly. Trends move quickly. If you blink, you just might miss something big, says one source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary on the subject.
- Confusion Surrounding Vapor Intrusion Risk
- Greystone Development: New Year, New Strategy
- Dyer Stepping Down as JLL CEO
- Existing-Home Sales Falter in July
- WNC Closes $102M Institutional LIHTC Fund
- 2016 Sees 50% of CA Total Retail Sale Volume in Single-Tenant Net Lease
- Luxury Temecula Apartment Community Trades
- The Future of CRE Hinges on Freedom of Data