NEWPORT BEACH, CA—No longer just dead space or a place to wait for a meeting, lobby space is being activated with WiFi as another important amenity in attracting and retaining talent, TH Real Estate’s John Cornuke tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
MEMPHIS—The combined company will trade under the existing MAA ticker symbol and have a total market cap of approximately $15 billion.
WALNUT CREEK, CA—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, Paramount Capital’s Joseph Ori says that if growth can be increased to a more normal 3.5% to 4.5%, the economy will boom and commercial real estate along with it.
- Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Strip Centers
- Inland: When It Comes to Retail Acquisition, Don’t Forget to Smile
- Jobs Report Signals December Rate Hike
- Apt. REITs MAA, Post Finalize Merger
- Functional Lobbies: Another Change for Office
- ‘The Whole Continuum is Changing’
- What Will Happen After the EB-5 Extension Expires?
- Blackstone’s SFR Platform May Go Public in 2017