SAN DIEGO—Panelists at NIC Spring Forum Conference discuss opportunities and challenges of managed care and encourage lenders to take into account the full environment and the relationship that hospitals have with outside facilities.
San Diego Headlines
CARLSBAD, CA—Carlsbad Village Lofts, which received unanimous City Council approval recently, even won approval from a council member known for not being developer friendly, AVRP Skyport’s Doug Austin tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—Technologically savvy users desire such features as open ceilings, exposed K-bar wall braces and a social break area, which are all a part of the newly completed Experian DataLabs office here, Ware Malcomb’s Ted Heisler tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—Funding is flowing into organizations that enable care management, say panelists at the NIC Spring Investment Forum.
More San Diego Headlines
- Why Everyone’s Waking Up to the La Jolla Office Market
- Getting Away from Siloed Senior System
- Senior Housing: Between Interest Rates and the Silver Tsunami
- The Scariest Land-Use Issue for Investors
- What Diving into Local Senior-Housing Markets Reveals
- What’s Causing SD’s Multifamily Cap Rates to Dip?
- Essential Food Elements for Modern Office Buildings
- Is SD Well Positioned for Data-Center Trends?
LONDON—The confirmation by developer Land Securities Group that it’s negotiating with Deutsche Bank represents a vote of confidence in the financial center’s post-Brexit future.
HONG KONG—New reports from Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE expect the massive wave of capital into commercial real estate to continue rolling.
LONDON—The acquisition from Hansteen Holdings is one of a number of moves Blackstone has made in advance of what published reports say is a possible sale of its Logicor industrial business in Europe.
More National Headlines
- Expect to See Continued Growth in Managed Care
- Two Generations, One Housing Preference
- What’s Next For Congress, President Trump
- Fundamentals Align for Retail Real Estate
- Blackstone Exits SeaWorld Stake with Sale to Zhonghong
- Values Inch Up, Led by Apartments
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Future Returns In Senior Care Depends on Creating Value
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.
IRVINE, CA—Multifamily pricing has seen 74 consecutive months of double-digit annual growth, but there are reasons to be skeptical that this can continue, writes Chris Muoio of Ten-X Research in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
WALNUT CREEK, CA—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, one finance expert takes a closer look at the bread and butter of the CRE industry, which he says are the small and local real estate investment and development firms.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.