SAN DIEGO—After Qualcomm’s downsizing 18 months ago left significant vacancies in the submarket, borrowers and traditional and bridge lenders are investing in Sorrento Mesa once more as a strong office area, PCCP’s Ron Bonneau tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
San Diego Headlines
SAN DIEGO—Restaurants continue to express concerns over the increase in minimum wage, especially when coupled with high rents in highly sought-after locations, CBRE’s Carrie Bobb tells GlobeSt.com in this
SAN DIEGO—Having greater control over occupancy numbers as a tenant moves out, combined with the low-finish quality of multi-tenant industrial, is what Harsch likes about this asset type, Bill Rodewald tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
SAN MARCOS, CA—RAF Pacifica says the 212,000 square foot pro-duc-tion will be it first spec project in San Marcos.
More San Diego Headlines
- Cushman and Wakefield Rolls Out Private Client Team
- Pinnacle on the Park Receives $135M in Financing
- Is Tijuana Safe Again?
- What Most People Don’t Know About Tijuana
- What Green Technologies Mean for Net Operating Income
- The Dynamics of SD’s Lower Housing Prices
- Traditional Users Eager for “New Vibe”
- How Office Space Shapes Company Culture
BARNEGAT, NJ—The Jersey Shore landscape has been forever altered by Hurricane Sandy. Walters Homes rebuilding experts, Matthew Gaudet-Walters and Austin Bocchicchio discuss some of these changes and the lessons that residents and builders have learned.
JERSEY CITY, NJ—Robertson previously led the redevelopment of both the Lincoln Center and the urban renewal project of the New 42nd Street.
NEW YORK CITY—Noting that an attack can “cripple an organization,” former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly Tuesday morning offered up advice on staying vigilant at the second annual ALM cyberSecure conference here.
More National Headlines
- Apto Joins Buildout to Streamline CRE Marketing
- ADISA 2016 Annual Conference: Trends and Topics
- Does Oil Pricing Have Office Over a Barrel?
- Suburban Redux Could Ease the Workforce-Housing Crisis
- Hotel Pipelines Set Sights on 2018
- The Future of Dynamic Office and Industrial Design
- Honest Buildings, MRI Software Integrate Platforms
- Retailer Concerns at This Point in the Cycle
Groundbreaking, glass-ceiling shattering or simply long overdue, women in commercial real estate are powerhouses, influencing the industry every day.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
WASHINGTON, DC--US presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s respective comments in their first debate are being picked over and fact checked to exhaustion. Except one.
NEW YORK CITY—Real estate trusts have boosted their liquidity profiles meaningfully this year, but it’s all in preparation for an eventual market contraction, says Fitch Ratings.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—KBS’s underwriting team works closely with, but independently of, its acquisitions team to ensure any possible issues are discovered and vetted and that the assets acquired meet the requirements of its REITs, Mimi Nguyen tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
WASHINGTON, DC--No, the Fed didn’t raise short-term interest rates. Yes, it will eventually. So goes another Federal Open Market Committee meeting.
NEW YORK CITY—Capital markets veteran Constantine Korologos, who will take the stage at next month’s RealShare National Investment & Finance conference, sees the debt markets exerting greater appeal for investors that may not have played in that space before.