New York Headlines
NEW YORK CITY—Delivered vacant, the 65,886 square foot building was once a luxury storage facility for fine art and high-value goods.
NEW YORK CITY—The 500,000 square-foot office and industrial property is a project of Rubenstein Partners and Heritage Equity Partners.
NEW YORK CITY—K2 Intelligence, an international risk analytics consulting firm and the current employer of former NYPD commissioner Ray Kelly, has expanded its presence at the Midtown East office building.
More New York Headlines
- Large ESB-Area Retail Property Comes on the Market
- UES Multifamily Acquisition Lines Up Financing
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Midtown East Rezoning Could Spur Office Development
- Legal Aid Inks Expansion in the Bronx’ Melrose Nabe
- Converted Multifamily Building Sold in Brooklyn
- Greystone Development: New Year, New Strategy
- Outer Boroughs Dominate City’s Multifamily Sales Market
BOSTON—The Greater Boston Association of Realtors and the Massachusetts Association of Realtors issued sales reports for the month of July that pointed to lower home sales volume and for-sale inventory, while modest increases in the median price for a home, both in Greater Boston and statewide.
WASHINGTON, DC--Colliers International is expanding its project management service line by building a dedicated team for the brokerage community, which is where Leighty comes in.
IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
More National Headlines
- Property Owners Must Integrate Experience-Oriented Tenants
- Is the Fed's Uncertainty a Boon to Commercial Real Estate?
- A Developer’s Successful Quest for HUD’s New Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Short on Soft Skills
- 1031 Exchanges: A Quick Primer
- Equity Commonwealth Sells $416M Office Portfolio
- Apt. Rent Growth Deceleration Sets In
- Turning Cons into Pros With Older Medical Buys
True leaders manifest themselves not only through performance but also—and arguably more importantly—by the way their employees feel about them. Meet this year’s best bosses in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO—Greenland USA acquired its third property, a 42-acre Oyster Point site, and the to-be-renamed project will be developed into a large-scale office and R&D life sciences complex.
Most Popular Stories
CORONA DEL MAR, CA – Presidential elections aren’t known for cooperating with commercial real estate fluctuations. The current wave of uncertainty,…
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.
PHILADELPHIA—“The reality is that we’re not delivering nearly the number of apartments that are needed by the population,” Resource Real Estate’s Kevin Finkel tells GlobeSt.com.
SANTA BARBARA, CA—The metro area with the fastest growing apartment rents on a year-over-year basis is in Northern California, and so is the one with the steepest decline in annual rent gains, says Yardi Matrix.