NEW YORK CITY—The firm of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy joins Boise, Schiller & Flexner in a move from Lower Manhattan.
New York Headlines
NEW YORK CITY—Just as multifamily developers of middle and upscale housing anxiously await word of a replacement for 421a—which would will serve…
NEW YORK CITY—Rent growth in Class A office space has stagnated, prompting landlords to step up with generous concesssion packages, according a new report.
NEW YORK CITY—He joined forces with the Houlihans in 1967, creating Houlihan-Parnes Realtors.
More New York Headlines
- NYU Med Center Leases Entire Midtown Building
- WeWork Goes to the Plaza District
- PPI Sells Off More Student Housing
- Broadstone Net Lease Picks up Duo of Assets
- Veteran RE Attorney Tapped to Lead DLA Piper
- Multifamily Continues Strong Performance
- D.E. Shaw Renews Nearly 200k-sf Midtown Lease
- Industry City Rolls Out Red Carpet for Creatives
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
ATLANTA—Connexion at Holcomb Bridge, a 106,769-square-foot retail center in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell, GA, has secured $9.75 million in refinancing.…
More National Headlines
- Easing Rent Growth? Not Yet
- InvenTrust Completes Highlands REIT Spin-off
- Excel Trust Names DDR Exec as CEO
- GGP Lands $1.4B Refi on 15 Malls
- Bigger Trades Are Requiring Higher Returns
- Vulcan Real Estate’s 325 Ninth Ave. North On Block
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
- Cousins, Parkway to Merge, Spin Off Houston Assets
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
SEATTLE—GlobeSt.com learns that the building could fetch near $260 million, while a Vulcan executive says ‘the market will determine pricing based on a competitive investor bidding process.’
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Gunster attorney Brian Belt to get his insights on the condos verses multifamily question in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.
Most Popular Stories
LAS VEGAS—The 2016 edition of ICSC's colossal RECon convention is gearing up and GlobeSt.com chats with a few expert sources on their expectations and predictions for the show.
WASHINGTON, DC—If the IRS has followed through on its reasoning in the initial memo, it could have forced the conversion of billions of dollars in commercial real estate and CMBS loans from non-recourse to recourse.
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.