NEW YORK CITY—The real estate industry tenant has quadrupled its initial 25,000 square foot lease in several expansions over less than three years.
New York Globest Market Headlines
NEW YORK CITY—Formerly an SVP at the firm, the appointee boasts nearly 30 years of experience in the shopping center industry.
NEW YORK CITY—Most recently a managing director, the new hire has been named a partner.
Middle Market Digest
Here is a roundup of the latest leases, sales and other transactions in the Northeast middle markets.
More New York Globest Market Headlines
- HKS Capital Partners Brings On Managing Director
- Boutique CRE Law Firm Adds a Partner
- CBRE Retail Vet Heads to C&W
- NYBC: Construction Starts Fell in 2016
- Rockwood Capital Names Director
- Avon Brings Beauty to Lower Manhattan
- Capital One Hires Affordable Housing Expert
- Big Deals Push N. Manhattan Dollar Volume Up in '16
SAN DIEGO—Despite the expectation for rising interest rates and regulatory shifts, marketplace lending is poised for tremendous growth, Money360’s Gary Bechtel says in this EXCLUSIVE video interview.
SAN DIEGO—Berkadia’s Ernie Katai discusses the multifamily demand and fundamentals that have helped his firm achieve rapid growth and how the firm is preparing for the year ahead, in this EXCLUSIVE video interview.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Over time, long-term and short-term interest rates generally correlate, though this is not always the case in the short run, CBRE’s Phil Voorhees tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about his yield-prediction contest.
More National Headlines
- RD Management Names New CEO
- Litt: AHT’s FelCor Bid ‘Woefully Inadequate’
- WiredScore Launches Advisory Committee
- Assume Many Good Things Will Get Done
- Tax Credits Likely to Gain Bipartisan Approval
- How Institutional Buyers’ View of Grocery Assets is Changing
- Will Rising Rates Affect Marketplace Lending?
- WeWork Reportedly To Receive $3B from SoftBank
2016 was a year of opportunity for several companies. We take a look at some of the biggest winners and growers outpacing their competitors and being true successes in the industry.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
JERSEY CITY, NJ—High-end supply now outpaces demand in many markets, writes Altus Group’s Chuck DiRocco in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
SAN DIEGO—GlobeSt.com caught up with MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 attendee Ed Hussey, head of multifamily production at Pillar about his thoughts on the market.
IRVINE, CA—Impact fees can run developers upwards of $50,000 per lot in California, a fact that many home buyers don’t know, Developers Research principal Scot Oldham tells GlobeSt.com after he and his wife purchased the company.