New York Headlines
NEW YORK CITY—The firm has brought on a veteran attorney to serve as special counsel to the tax certiorari practice group.
NEW YORK CITY—Winners among the 17 contenders—who are competing for 10 awards and and the Grand Pinnacle—will be named next month.
More New York Headlines
- Cushman Investment Sales Vet Joins Eastern Consolidated
- Professional Firm’s Space Search Ends in Midtown East
- Massey: ‘I’ll Be a Pothole Mayor’
- NGKF Consulting Quad Heads to CBRE
- REBNY: RE Tax Revenue Spiked in 2016
- Middle Market Digest: The Northeast
- Big Fintech Lease Signed in Midtown
- Mega-Retail Midtown Complex Set for an Overhaul
SAN FRANCISCO—Top real estate executives’ confidence in the US economy and housing market for 2017 has softened compared to two years ago, however, California’s economy continues to outpace the US economy.
McLEAN, VA--Wells Fargo executed the CMBS financing and CBRE’s Atlanta Capital Markets Debt and Structured Finance group structured the five-year loan.
More National Headlines
- Secondary CBDs Achieving Balance with Suburbs
- Institutions Place (Hypothetical) Bets on Industrial
- Food Halls Vs. Restaurants: Comparing Investments
- Multifamily Demand Will Still Outweigh Supply in 2017
- Litt Reaffirms Brookdale Price Claims on Sale Talks
- ARC Hospitality Lands Brookfield Commitment
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- E-Commerce Continues to Fuel Industrial Renovations
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
LOS ANGELES and NEW YORK CITY—The equity REIT resulting from the three-way merger has an equity market cap of about $9 billion and AUM of $58 billion.
MIAMI—“The market took a deep breath in 2016.”
SACRAMENTO—Assets in secondary and tertiary markets are getting more scrutiny, and lenders are pricing interest rate hikes in underwriting, especially with Dodd-Frank regulations taking effect and an increase in interest rates.