TRENTON, NJ-An FBI subpoena details an investigation into all funding used for five Trenton housing projects begun under former Mayor Douglas Palmer’s administration.

The subpoena was issued last month and obtained on Dec. 31 by the Trenton Times. Former Mayor Palmer said he has not been contacted by the FBI and believes the probe centers around developer Ronald Kahan, who was also named in the subpoena, along with a number of limited liability companies involved in the construction of the projects. Kahan told the newspaper he has not been contacted by the FBI. He declined further comment, the paper says.

The housing projects listed in the subpoena are: the Pennington Housing Project, Southwest Village I and II, Canal Plaza and the Catherine S. Graham housing development. See story in the Times of Trenton.