CRE's New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit
Event Location: Maritime Parc, Jersey City, NJ, 84 Audrey Zapp Drive, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 07305
New Jersey's Gold Coast is the Tri-State's next big real estate market, benefiting from proximity to Manhattan and an influx of new multifamily renters, the myriad of high-end retailers and new hotels. Indeed, the Gold Coast is attracting new investors, developers, capital sources, and tenants, and will be the focus of CRE's Gold Coast Investment Summit, a new and innovative real estate conference. On the heels of the popular New Jersey Apartment Summit, CRE will go beyond the headlines with a summit devoted exclusively to Gold Coast investment and development in the various property types: office, retail, hotel, multifamily, industrial, healthcare and innovative mixed-use.
* Allina F. Boohoff, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
* Darin Raiken, Director of Acquisitions, Kushner Real Estate Group
* Mitchell E. Hersh, President, Chief Executive Officer, and Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
* Eric Becher, Senior Director, New York Life
* Allen F. Goldman, President, SJP Residential Properties
* Timothy J. Lizura, President & Chief Operating Officer, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
* Kurt M. Eichler, Executive Vice President, LCOR
* Alexander Heil, PhD, Chief Economist, Planning & Regional Development Department, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (tentative)
* Peter J. Porraro, Northeast Senior Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential Trust
* George Gnad, Managing Director, LorCap
* Arthur DellaSalla, Managing Director, Meritage Properties, LLC
* Gualberto (Gil) Medina, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
* Ed Cohen, Principal, Prism Capital Partners
* Lonnie Halpern, Vice President, BRT Realty Trust
* Brad Hamel, Vice President, Riverstone Residential Group
* Daniel H. Lesser, President & CEO of LW Hospitality Advisors
* Joe Carmen, Vice President, Rockhall Funding Corp
* Lee Vardakas, President and CEO, Aegis Energy Services Inc.
* Jeffrey R. Dunne, Vice Chairman, Investment Properties, CB Richard Ellis
* Azi Mandel, Principal, TreeTop Development
* Darren M. Lizzack, Vice President, NAI James E. Hanson
* Andrew J. Merin, Vice Chairman, Capital Markets Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
* George Vallone, President, The Hoboken Brownstone Company
* Paul Silverman, SILVERMAN
* Margie Piliere, Director of Community Development, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
* Mark DeLillo, Managing Partner, BlueGate Partners, LLC
* Jose R. Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF, L.P.
* Edward D. Brown, Senior Vice President/Managing Director, NorthMarq Capital
* Dan Frohwirth, Director of Real Estate, Jersey City Economic Development Corporation
* Scott Sher, Senior Vice President, Sabre Real Estate Group, LLC
SAN DIEGO—Berkadia’s Ernie Katai discusses the multifamily demand and fundamentals that have helped his firm achieve rapid growth and how the firm is preparing for the year ahead, in this EXCLUSIVE video interview.
PLANO, TX—The closures, planned to occur over the next few months, come on the heels of the company’s first year of profitability since 2010.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Over time, long-term and short-term interest rates generally correlate, though this is not always the case in the short run, CBRE’s Phil Voorhees tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about his yield-prediction contest.
SAN DIEGO—Speakers during the CMBS panel at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 say educating brokers and borrowers is key to a healthy CMBS future.