FLORHAM PARK, NJ-The KBS real estate investment trust has signed five leases totaling 24,065 square feet at Park Avenue at Morris County, its 1.2 million-square-foot property here.
CBRE’s brokerage team of Patrick Murphy, Greg Barkan and Supriya Kota represented the landlord in the transactions:
- Insurance company Reinsurance Management Inc. renewed a lease for 7,188 square feet at 100 Campus Drive on the first floor. Jeff Garibaldi of the Garibaldi Group represented the company.
- New law firm Newsome O’Donnell leased 6,604 square feet at 200 Campus Drive on the second floor. Bill Brown and Josh Cohen of Cushman & Wakefield were the tenant brokers on the deal.
- Pharmaceutical company Hisamitsu renewed a lease for 4,526 square feet at 100 Campus Drive on the first floor. Richard Charles and Masahiro Tanaka of CBRE represented the company.
- Wells Fargo Advisors expanded into a 3,103-square-foot office at 200 Campus Drive. Jeffrey Miller of UGL Equis represented the company.
- Law firm Clausen Miller leased 2,644 square feet on the first floor of 100 Campus Drive. Gregg Najarian of Studley represented the firm.
“The property has an unparalleled reputation,” said Randi Kaufman, senior vice- presidentat KBS. “Park Avenue is not only Metropolitan New York’s top office park asset, but also one of the finest in the nation. The property is in an affluent area and ideal for a variety of businesses.”
Set on 136 acres, Park Avenue at Morris County consists of six Class-A buildings. It was developed between 1989 and 1999.