PARSIPPANY, NJ-Colliers International is continuing to expand its New Jersey brokerage team with the addition of long-time CBRE executive Bradford C. Fenlon, who will serve as an executive managing director.
Fenlon, a tenant representation specialist, has arranged more than 11 million square feet of transactions with an aggregate value of $1 billion during his career..
He was formerly a senior vice-president in CBRE’s Saddle Brook office, dating back to the Edward S. Gordon Company. Before that, he was a vice-president with Cushman & Wakefield.
“Brad is a prolific deal-maker and energetic executive who has a proven ability to develop high-performing teams and provide his clients with innovative transactions and deal structuring,” said Joseph Harbert, Colliers’ president for the Eastern region. “Brad will not only help expand our market share, but his arrival further signals to the industry that we are constantly looking to bring in top talent.”
Some of the notable past transactions in which Feson played a lead role include:
- CEI’s 620,000-square-foot lease at 1248 South River Road in Cranbury Township
- Sprint’s lease of 95,000 square feet for its Northeast data center at 60 Hudson Street in New York City
- Covanta’s 105,000-square-foot lease for corporate headquarters at 445 South Street in Morristown
- 250,000 square feet of leasing throughout New Jersey for Qualcare, including its corporate headquarters at 30 Knightsbridge Road in Piscataway
- Deloitte & Touche’s 70,000-square-foot sublease at 750 College Road East in Princeton
At Colliers, Fenlon will focus on office tenant representation, predominantly for corporate tenants, in New Jersey and throughout the Tri-State area.