FLORHAM PARK, NJ—Another 16,500 square feet has been leased at the Florham Park Corporate Center here, in a series of five transactions.
Advance Realty, which manages the office center located off Columbia Turnpike at 25 A & B Vreeland Rd., announced the activity. Bryn Cinque and James Bailey of Colliers International represented Advance and Strategic Capital Partners in completing these leases:
- Information Builders, a business software company, signed a new lease for 3,028 square feet. Philip Dwyer, owner of PJD Corporate Realty, represented the tenant.
- Sino Lion, a provider of cosmetic, personal care, health food and pharmaceutical products, took 2,057 square feet. Cinque and Bailey represented both the landlord and tenant in this transaction.
- J. Anderson & Associates, an executive search firm, signed for 1,907 square feet. The Cushman & Wakefield team of Curtis Foster and Jerry Shifrin represented the tenant.
- Green & Savits LLC, a law firm, signed for 2,830 square feet. The Newmark Grubb Knight Frank team of Jason Harkavy and Jamie Drummond represented the tenant.
- MarketTools, an online market research company, extended its lease for 6,676 square feet. C & W’s Jon Williams represented the tenant.
“These five companies are leaders in their respective business sectors, and all are excellent fits for the property’s growing roster of tenants,” said Kurt Padavano, CEO for Advance.
The office center campus includes a central courtyard and buildings have full-height atrium lobbies with glass-enclosed elevators. There is an onsite full-service cafeteria, a new Life Time Fitness Center directly across the street and numerous restaurants and hotels including the Short Hills Hilton and Westin in Morristown nearby. The Livingston Mall and the Mall at Short Hills are also close by.
The property offers quick access to routes 10 and 24.
Space remains available at the property, which has flexible floor plates ranging from 2,000 square feet to full-floor occupancies up to 38,394 square feet, as well as a contiguous block of 49,317 square feet.