HOUSTON-Locally based commercial real estate owner and manager Zenith Real Estate Group has tapped Avison Young to market and lease its 11-building portfolio. The portfolio consists of office buildings are in the Westchase submarket of Houston and totals 953,812 square feet of space.
“The properties’ desirable location in West Houston will provide for high demand of the space currently
available for lease,” comments Lee Jeane, Avison Young principal in a press release. Jeane will partner with Avison Young colleague and vice president Jennifer Pierce on the marketing and leasing assignment.
“The Westchase submarket recorded strong gains during 2012 leading to a single-digit vacancy rate of 7.8%,” Jeanne adds. “A number of large companies are committing to Westchase due to the areas’ amenities and convenient location. Pierce and I look forward to working together to provide value-added service to this significant assignment.”
The portfolio, representing most of Zenith Real Estate’s holdings on Houston’s west side, consists of the following office buildings:
- Mill Creek Office Building, 4702 FM 1960 West, Houston, TX 77069 – 40,802 square feet
- Westwood Green, 9494 Southwest Freeway, Houston TX 77074 – 139,529 rentable square feet
- Silverstone Building, 2900 Wilcrest, Houston, TX 77042 – 124,954 rentable square feet
- 10500 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77042 – 94,644 rentable square feet
- Richmond Centre, 10550 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77042 – 92,279 rentable square feet
- 10555 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77042 – 50,468 rentable square feet
- Richmond Park Westchase, 10800 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77042 – 97,777 rentable square feet
- 10850 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77042 – 93,223 rentable square feet
- The Colonnade, 11111 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77082 – 93,453 rentable square feet
- 11222 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77082 – 53,361 rentable square feet
- Royal Oaks Place, 12000 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77082 – 73,318 rentable square feet