HOUSTON-Autimis, a subsidiary of University General Health System, has expanded its space to 20,528 square feet at Arena Towers. The firm now occupies an entire floor in the office building located on the southeast side of Houston.
In October 2012, Autimis renewed its lease, expanding its space at 7324 Southwest Freeway by 3,861 square feet. Then, in December 2012, the firm struck a deal with landlord Boxer Property for an additional 6,683 square feet. Brian Hines, Boxer Property’s leasing representative, negotiated the renewal and expansion on behalf of the landlord.
- A Midwest private investor acquired a net-leased, 11,959-square-foot CVS store at 329 Superior Ave. from an Arizona investment company. Randy Blankstein and Jimmy Goodman of The Boulder Group represented the buyer in $4.8 million transaction. CVS has approximately twenty years of lease term remaining on an original twenty-five year lease with rental escalations in each of the renewal option periods.
- Tom Miller sold a 5,466 –square-foot office building at 5004 Thompson Terrace to an owner/user. Russ Webb and LeAnn Brown with Silver Oak Commercial Realty represented the seller in the direct deal.
- Bednad, LLC purchased a 36,000-square-foot newly constructed warehouse showroom facility at 9855 Genard. The seller Tralto, LLC, was represented by John Ferruzzo and Chris Kugle of NAI Houston. Ferruzzo and Nick Peterson, also with NAI Houston, represented the purchaser, Bednad, LLC in the transaction.
- Lee Land Holdings LLC acquired a 9,900-square-foot office/warehouse on 2.6 acres at 2130-2134 Ojeman Road and 2129 Bingle Rd. from CS&P Properties. Tim M. Thomas, B. Kelley Parker III, John F. Littman, and Coe Parker with Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. represented the buyer in the negotiations. Evelyn Clift of Texas Home Group Realtors represented the seller.
- Mor-Mon Investments bought 4 acres in the Brittmoore/Tanner Business Park on Brittmoore Park Drive from Fisher Brothers Properties Inc. Tim M. Thomas, B. Kelley Parke, III, John F. Littman, and Coe Parker with Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. represented the seller in the negotiations. Marc Drumwright and Steven O’Connor of Southwest Realty Advisors represented the buyer.
- Insultherm Inc. acquired 2.9 acres at 1500 West G St. from LaPorte 703 Ltd. B. Kelley Parker III, John F. Littman, Coe Parker and Tim M. Thomas with Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. represented the seller in the negotiations.
- Harold A O’Neil Co. sold three commercial/office buildings totaling 5,638 square feet at 213, 215 and 217 N. Oak St. to a local investor. LeAnn Brown with Silver Oak Commercial Realty represented the seller.
- Cedar Ridge Office Park, consisting of two class A office buildings, totaling 129,333 square feet at 850-950 E. SH 114 was sold to a domestic private investor. Eric Mackey, Gary Carr, John Alavardo and Robert Hill of CBRE in Dallas arranged the transaction on behalf of the seller.
- Commercial real estate developer Realty Capital Management sold a lot in The Village at Colleyville at 51 Village Lane to Tailored Adjustment Services Inc. for the construction of its new, 5,000-square-foot corporate headquarters. Mark Boone with Realty Capital Management represented the seller.
- Munsch, Hardt, Kopf & Harr PC leased 21,382 square feet on the 26th floor of the North Tower at Pennzoil Place, 700 Milam. Anthony Squillante and Chris Johnson of Stream Realty Partners provided tenant representation. David Lee, Greg Tilton, and Adam Ross of Transwestern negotiated on behalf of the owner, Metropolis Investment Holdings Inc.
Schlumberger leased 39,162 square feet at 1200 Enclave Pkwy., bringing its total at the office building to 144,594 square feet (and bringing the building to 100% occupancy). Mark Russell of Studley represented Schlumberger and Chip Colvill, Ronnie Martin and Michael Anderson of Colvill Office Properties represented the landlord, Piedmont Office Realty Trust.
- A10 Capital leased 3,500 square feet at Crestview Tower, 105 Decker Court. A10 Capital was represented by Richmond Collingsworth with TIG. Tim Terrell, Beth Boyd and Kendall Cramer of Stream Realty represented the landlord.
- The Federal Aviation Administration signed a 16,521 square-foot lease at 8700 Freeport. Stream Realty Partners’ Tim Terrell and Beth Boyd represented the landlord.
- Liz Sheff has been promoted to executive vice president and director of customer-focused centralized services at Stream Realty Partners’ local office. Sheff will provide oversight, management and direction to Stream Realty’s property management, property accounting, engineering, technical and green, and construction management services for the firm nationally. Sheff has been with Stream for nearly three years and joined the firm with more than 20 years of property management experience. Prior to joining Stream Realty, Sheff served as managing principal and vice president of management services for nine years at Holt Lunsford Commercial. Sheff started her property management career with Trammell Crow Co., where she served as a senior manager for 10 years. Sheff attended Central State University and Oklahoma State University.