HOUSTON-Stream Realty Partners has been awarded the leasing and management for seven new properties, expanding its Houston office portfolio by 1.4 million square feet. The company is now responsible for more than 25 million square feet of office space in the Energy Corridor, Westchase, Westway, Uptown, The Woodlands and Greenway submarkets.
“We are excited with the opportunity of growing with our existing clients as they continue to increase their presence in our exceptional city. Additionally, we look forward to establishing lasting relationships with our new customers by delivering a service that is simply best-in-class in Houston,” comments Preston Young, regional managing partner of Stream Realty Partners in a prepared statement. “Everyone is eager to get started!”
The new assignments consist of:
- Towers at Westchase: A 630,000-square-foot property owned by Franklin Street Properties at 13050 & 13070 Richmond in the Westchase submarket. Ryan Bishop and Stewart Lyman will lead leasing efforts for the 96%-occupied project. Julie Sanders will serve as property manager. Key tenants include Petrobas and Precision Drilling.
- Reserve at Park Ten: A 150,000-square-foot property owned by CapLease located at 15721 Park Ten in the Energy Corridor submarket. Ryan Bishop and Paul Coonrod will lead leasing efforts at the fully-occupied office building. Key tenants include WorleyParsons.
- 17000 Katy Freeway: A 175,000-square-foot property in the Energy Corridor. Adam Jackson and Brad Fricks will lead leasing efforts for the fully-occupied office building. Key tenants include Mustang Engineering.
- 2001 Timberloch: A 145,000-square-foot property owned by Principal Real Estate Investors in The Woodlands. Paul Coonrod and Philip Armes will lead leasing for the fully-occupied office building. Key tenants include Repsol.
- 4900 Woodway: An 110,000-square-foot property owned by Donerail in the Galleria submarket. Adam Jackson and Ryan Bishop will lead leasing for the 93%-occupied property. One of the primary tenants is Strong Pipkin Bissell & Ledyard LLP. An extensive capital renovation project will be completed this year.
- 11000 Equity: A 65,000-square-foot property owned by Seligman Western in the Westway submarket. Ryan Bishop and Craig McKenna will lead leasing efforts at the 96%-occupied office building. Key tenants include Superior Energy and Satterfield & Pontikes Construction.
- 3120 Southwest Freeway: A 93,000-square-foot property owned by ANICO in the Greenway submarket. Adam Jackson and Craig McKenna will lead leasing efforts at the 82%-occupied property. The building will undergo a substantial building renovation project in 2013.
- Stream is also preparing to launch development on more than 1.3 million square feet of new projects across Houston this year.