CHANTINLLY, VA—The company occupies 100% of the 14370 Newbrook Dr. building and 37% of the 14360 Newbrook Dr. building within Commonwealth Centre.
MANASSAS, VA—The company is moving from Woodbridge, VA to relocate its headquarters and 125 employees at Innovation Park.
WASHINGTON, DC—Kimco Realty Trust had an active quarter in the Washington DC area and larger Mid-Atlantic region.
More Virginia Headlines
- Land Swap Deal Approved for Virginia Hospital Expansion
- Springfield Town Center Delivers $505 PSF in Sales
- Meet The Company That Built An Office On Spec in Route 28
- Silverline Center's Amenities Now Include the New TenPenh Restaurant, Bourbon Coffee
- Private Company Buys Herndon Square for $22M
- HHHunt Expands Into Memory Care
- Auction.com Acquires Platform, Hires Founder
- A Net Lease Riddle: Which Is Better, A Strong Guarantor or Strong Location?
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
CANNES, FRANCE—GlobeSt.com caught up with RICS chief executive Sean Tompkins at the recent MIPIM conference, where the organization rolled out a new requirement for managing conflicts of interest.
More National Headlines
- Home Price Gains Reach 31-Month High
- Bottom Fishers
- Handling Environmental Issues When Selling
- How Much Longer Can the Bull Market Last?
- Trump Plans Will Mean CRE Winners, Losers
- Freddie Mac's Workforce Housing Offering Prices At Slight Premium
- Mall REITs Anticipate Flight to Quality
- Lodging 2017: Decreased Volume, Shifting Capital Sources
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.